GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

CHIBA, Japan — The Japanese V.I.P. tuner Branew is set to show off its new appearance package for the Nissan GT-R this year at the 2008 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.

The treatment includes a front lip, side skirts, rear diffuser, rear wing, titanium center-exiting exhaust tips, new stainless steel mufflers and a set of huge 23-inch alloys in a "super chrome" or matte finish. The wheels and ground effects provide a much more aggressive stance for the Nissan sports car.

The Branew kit will be on display at SEMA starting November 4, and GT-RR.com is already taking orders for the individual parts. A variety of performance modifications are further available through Nismo or Amuse for those looking for a little bit more than just a revamped exterior.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
^ haha, after I posted, I caught one last glimpse of the back end...and that's exactly what I thought of!

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
imho
it looks like a kid tried to make a pretend car out of a box
&
drew the Corvette parts on the back side

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Looks better than the original at least.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
say what you will, but this car is major performer....a bit ugly in some angles, but still a a serious machine none the less.
Defying physics in a heavy ass wheeled missile is pretty cool IMO. I can only speculate, but somehow i get the feeling that with all the weight and 400 computers controlling everything, that it is likely a very boring car to own though.

That and the idea that you can only go fast if you like replacing transmissions and you think it's cool that you can tell your buddies with a straight face that it's more like a race car because they voided your warranty... ;)

·
Premium Member
35,136 Posts
Defying physics in a heavy ass wheeled missile is pretty cool IMO. I can only speculate, but somehow i get the feeling that with all the weight and 400 computers controlling everything, that it is likely a very boring car to own though.

That and the idea that you can only go fast if you like replacing transmissions and you think it's cool that you can tell your buddies with a straight face that it's more like a race car because they voided your warranty... ;)
^^^^most realistic analysis of the car ever. Yeah, what is it about that warranty? I can tell the car above already lost its warranty?

·
Registered
257 Posts
^^^^most realistic analysis of the car ever. Yeah, what is it about that warranty? I can tell the car above already lost its warranty?
a feature called VDC (Vehicle Dynamic Control-which allows for tire spinning fun-when off) activates LC (Launch Control) is stated in the warranty that if you switch it off---warranty voided. Owners have not only voided warranties, but also busted up the transmissions in the process.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.