GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to boarders today, and looked through a few rags. On the cover of Automobile mag, there was a title that read "Ford Shelby Cobra: Ford is official out of ideas!" I swear to you thats what it said! I couldnt belive it. They had teh Solstice on the front cover of this one. They seem to love it and said for 20k, everyone should have one.

Anyway, Automobile mag had a sizeable picture of what they think it will look like after they removed the body camo. The Grill is big, like the Ford and Dodge. They said all new sheetmetal other then the roof. Larger wheel fenders gave it a much more ruggedt look. The whole front didnt look like the Avalanche theme they have with teh pick ups. I guess thats a good thing for some, but I think that the new grill gives the Silvarado's a great look. Looks like the truck is pissed at you for driving such a pos car. looks like its gunna say, "YOU SHOULD DRIVE ME! I AM POWERFUL AND I WILL DESTROY YOU IF YOU DO NOT GET OUT OF MY WAY MUAHAHAH" .... doc always said I had problems....

It was in another mag too.... possibly motor trend. One of them had a big pic, one had a small picture.
Also, it seems as if last months car of the month was the SLR or C6, this month is the Shelby Cobra or ME412 with dashed of Solstice.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Feb 12 2004, 10:14 PM
I went to boarders today, and looked through a few rags. On the cover of Automobile mag, there was a title that read "Ford Shelby Cobra: Ford is official out of ideas!" I swear to you thats what it said! I couldnt belive it. They had teh Solstice on the front cover of this one. They seem to love it and said for 20k, everyone should have one.

Anyway, Automobile mag had a sizeable picture of what they think it will look like after they removed the body camo. The Grill is big, like the Ford and Dodge. They said all new sheetmetal other then the roof. Larger wheel fenders gave it a much more ruggedt look. The whole front didnt look like the Avalanche theme they have with teh pick ups. I guess thats a good thing for some, but I think that the new grill gives the Silvarado's a great look. Looks like the truck is pissed at you for driving such a pos car. looks like its gunna say, "YOU SHOULD DRIVE ME! I AM POWERFUL AND I WILL DESTROY YOU IF YOU DO NOT GET OUT OF MY WAY MUAHAHAH" .... doc always said I had problems....

It was in another mag too.... possibly motor trend. One of them had a big pic, one had a small picture.
Also, it seems as if last months car of the month was the SLR or C6, this month is the Shelby Cobra or ME412 with dashed of Solstice.
I saw that one! ROFL!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts