Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What extended warranty is going to cover such a highly modified car?

PS-It is a sweet ride.
Thanks for the sweet ride comment. BTW, my warranty company already knows about the exhaust system, as well as the Cold Air Intake system and they acknowledge these are the only aftermarket parts installed onto this car.

As for the tune, it can be easily removed by any owner , before taking the car in for warranty repairs, then can be reinstalled. Hope this helps, as this is the reason I bought this warranty coverage covering the vehicle, except for the Air Intake and Exhaust system not being covered. Car also has the Stock Intake Airbox to go with the car being sold.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
since you acknowledge that this car was a test mule, how do we know it hasn't been hooned within an inch of its life?
Good question, as this car has not been hooned as you put it. The car was used to write the Diablosport tune in Delray Beach, Florida on the 05 GTO and I was there for the total professionally dyno tuning process. The dyno tune was performed by Diablosports leading tuner technician, qualified for all GM performance vehicles etc.

This car has never been abused or raced for that matter. The modifications performed on the car are minor improvements to optimize it's performance. You have to see this car in person to really appreciate what it is. This car not only belongs to, but also as only been adult driven by me.

Hope this helps, as this car is not really broken in good yet with it's low mileage as explained in detail above.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New Asking price

New Asking price is $23,995. "Serious Inquiries Only"

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just when I thought I was over the sale of my GTO I see this thread. Your car looks fabulous and has the right mods for more power while staying factory reliable. This will sell no problem.
Thanks, as I see it that way to.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Extended Warranty Included!

This car is still for sale with a transferrable Brand New 3yr/36k Extended Warranty.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Extended Warranty Included!

This car is still for sale with a transferrable Brand New 3yr/36k Extended Warranty.
This is a real steal for someone who wants to buy a like new GTO with an existing 3 yr/ 36k Extended and Transferrable Warranty. This car has never been abused and has been adult driven only, since it was purchased brand new. This car is Pristene and Meticulously Garage Kept.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Trust me, I wish I could unless you want trade on an '07 Ion!!! Bump for a sweet car that is a blast to drive.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Trust me, I wish I could unless you want trade on an '07 Ion!!! Bump for a sweet car that is a blast to drive.
Sorry no trades, as I am giving the car away at this price.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Like new 05 GTO Phantom Black Metallic with an existing 3 yr/ 36k Extended and Transferrable Warranty.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This car is still for sale. Accepting reasonable offers until January 15th , 2009 , then I will list it for sale in the Auto Trader here in South Florida. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If this GTO does not sell by the 1st of February, then it will be listed in the Auto Trader Magazine, here in South Florida.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
New price is just $22,999 . Serious Buyers Only!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Thanks for the sweet ride comment. BTW, my warranty company already knows about the exhaust system, as well as the Cold Air Intake system and they acknowledge these are the only aftermarket parts installed onto this car.

As for the tune, it can be easily removed by any owner , before taking the car in for warranty repairs, then can be reinstalled. Hope this helps, as this is the reason I bought this warranty coverage covering the vehicle, except for the Air Intake and Exhaust system not being covered. Car also has the Stock Intake Airbox to go with the car being sold.
Does this mean you are encouraging the new owner to defraud the warranty company in the event of a problem?

Red Hot Mike

·
Registered
86 Posts
It is hard to sell any thing in this economy if your not giving it away it seems nobody is spending any money unless they have to. I have a 08 Trailblazer SS with only 3000 miles showroom condition. The trucks sticker was over $ 37,000 and I have it for sale at $ 26,000 in Fort Lauderdale FL. Not one person has come to see it. Good luck with your sale .

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Does this mean you are encouraging the new owner to defraud the warranty company in the event of a problem?

Red Hot Mike
What kind of a statement is that? Evidently you do not know how to read, nor understand the description of this vehicle. I will sell the car with or without the warranty. It is solely left to the descetion of the buyer, as to whether or not they want the warranty or not.

Further, like I mentioned previously on my posting this car for sale, is that the warranty company already knows it has a complete Upgraded Aftermarket Exhaust System on it, as that "Does Not" Void any other part of this warranty. The warranty covers any mechanical part that would need to be replaced under the policy terms and "Eliminates" the exhaust system altogether. Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts