GM Inside News Forum banner

ACdesign

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  TH16MN 
#1 · (Edited)
ACdesign Mabilis - Audi TT, Nissan 370Z, Porsche Boxster/Cayman, competitor.
Mk i-

Mk ii-

ACdesign Aletta - Infiniti M35, BMW 5, Mercedes E-Class, competitor.

ACdesign Fuori - Porsche 911, Maserati GranTurismo, Jaaag XK, competitor.

ACdesign Reprisal - VW Golf R, Scooby WRX STI, Ford Focus RS, competitor.

ACdesign is a kind of half-replacement replacement for Pontiac. Boasting sports/muscle/luxury cars, it harks back to an era before CAFE and the whole "global warming" fixation. It's rivals would come in the form of BMW, Infiniti and, at a stretch, Porsche. However, ACdesign would become a much more stylish, low-volume alternative to it's more mainstream competitors.

I'm only allowed three cars for the contest. Which should I leave out?

See less See more
#2 ·
Is it supposed to replace Pontiac (small performance)?

I like the T-shaped "maw".

#4 ·
Nice design! I really like the changes you made to original car. One thing I would change however would be to split the lower air dam / grille opening into three separate portions like that of the new Buick Regal in order to accentuate the "T" shape.

#11 ·
After seeing the latest two designs, I am receiving more of a Cadillac sharp-edged design feel. If this is what you are going for, I think more sharpness to the first design would be nice. A like the latest design Fuori the best due to its originality and modernity. Nice work overall! I like where the brand is headed.

#15 ·
Nice work on the Mabilis revision. That is exactly the sharper edged look that it needed. The Reprisal design is nice from the leading edge of the front door and back but the front end seems too disjointed and random. Perhaps it is the headlight shape or that shiny piece of chrome in the middle that make it look odd but I would suggest simpifying the front end. Nice job on creating so many unique designs this month :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.