Ghost Rider Hell Buggy - Reply to Topic

Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Ghost Rider Hell Buggy

Your Message

Click here to log in

 

Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces)

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 11-07-2012, 03:43 PM
    Michael_S

    Re: Ghost Rider Hell Buggy

    Very nice. 80% of the entertainment value of the first Ghost Rider movie with Nicholas Cage was that bike. ( The other 20% was Sam Elliott. ) The bike wasn't nearly as good in the sequel.
  • 11-07-2012, 02:12 PM
    joegagan

    Re: Ghost Rider Hell Buggy

    nice piece. love it!
  • 09-11-2012, 12:15 AM
    cwby74 beerbaum

    Re: Ghost Rider Hell Buggy

    i like that kinda reminded me of a pic a friend of mine did yrs ago for a fair photo contest the guy took a 67 elcamino pic and turned it into the hell camino did not do well in the contest but still was interesting wish i had takin a pic of the pic back then but had no camera at the time ........
  • 09-10-2012, 09:29 PM
    camaro_freak

    Re: Ghost Rider Hell Buggy

    flames are sick! Love the turn markers especially - nice job
  • 09-10-2012, 07:57 PM
    FearTheDodo

    Ghost Rider Hell Buggy

    So I haven't posted a photomod or chop or anything in the last oh... seven years. Here is a little something something I whipped up a few days ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •