GM Inside News Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevrolet Order Tracking

2M views 16K replies 2K participants last post by  ZZ71 
#1 ·
Is there any site besides the chevrolet one that lets you track your order? It doesn't look like gm connects is working? My order number is QZGQV5 if someone can give me some information on my 2013 Tahoe it would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

#15,985 ·
The way things are going, it’ll be June of 2024 before you get a 2023. Patience is the only thing you can have. Believe me, they’re worth the wait! Love my 2022 AT4 that I waited almost 6 months for!
You bet! Patience is the word, yea, it’s crazy frustrating as hell but ours just dropped out of the sky yesterday. F’ing amazing. Kudos to Art Gamblin Motors In Enumclaw Washington, a truly honest dealer with good people working there. MSRP, no markup! Full tank of gas and got the whole thing done in like an hour. Of course they try to add protection, but were very cool when we declined it.
Great Dealership.
And now, here’s our new BadAss Baby………..

Attachments

#14 ·
Thank you for the reply. I apologize if I sound like I am impatient but I am #2 on the list of the second largest corvette dealer in the nation, have been on the list since last October, and my order was "picked up" during the first week allocations were pulled. I am just disappointed that apparently I will not make the early production list :(

#23 ·
Hello C6Bill,

They shut the site down after a certain time of day. Can you believe a website has operating hours? :blink: I was able to get through today and found that your vehicle was targeted to begin the building process on the 31st of July. So it's available in the sequence of vehicles being manufactured. I'll make sure I check on your Silverado periodically to gauge the progression until it is ready for you to roll it off the dealership lot.

By the way thank you Linton23 for your assistance!! :cool:

Marlea Wilson
GM Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.