GM Inside News Forum banner

2014 Cadillac CTS First Official Photos

63K views 353 replies 155 participants last post by  zl-1 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
First shots of the all-new CTS leak out via Cadillac's Flickr account.
www.GMInsideNews.com
March 24, 2013
By: GMI Staff

In a bit of a shock this morning, the first official photos of the 2014 Cadillac CTS have leaked out. It appears that Cadillac has posted a few shots of the new car on the brand's Flickr photo account, likely as a planned leak to build interest ahead of the car's reveal this coming Tuesday.

While none of the leaked photos show the entire car, the photos reveal enough to tell us that the next CTS is going to wear a very dramatic design; a design that is probably going to be marked as the strongest evolution yet of the brand's Art & Science design theme.

Last week Cadillac announced the CTS' engine lineup, which will include an all-new 3.6-liter twin turbo V-6 with 420 horsepower and an eight speed automatic transmission.

Stay tuned to GMI next Tuesday evening, when the CTS will be revealed to the industry press in New York City.

Image Source: Flickr

Update: The image source is not Cadillac's official flickr account (doesn't exist) but rather a private flickr account that showcases upcoming vehicles. From where that flickr account got access to these images is not known.

See less See more
#2 ·
I like it, looks more aggressive....cant wait to see the whole car.

#11 ·
Show me more!

#14 ·
I see a lot of nice details. I like how the rear bumper cover integrates with the license plate area, how the horizontal bar isn't just a bar and how the top of front grille flows into the hood. Also, personally I like the smaller headlight trend returning.

Just saw the interior wood trim piece. It's not all glossy plastic looking. Also, since my 84 Toronado Caliente, I became a fan of saude interior trim and seat inserts. More bonus points.

Dang, so many desirable cars, each for different reasons.

And that is exactly how it should be.

#17 ·
Ok first impressions are WOW. It looks like the interior is going to be awesome. I'm loving the ribs on the hood. Headlight treatment looks expensive and premium. I think this car is gonna be another game/perception changer just as was/is the ATS. If this is as good as the vibes I'm getting it being, I seriously can't wait to see what they do with the Escalade at LA Auto Show in November. Cadillac is coming back with a vengeance.

#22 ·
It's amazing how many complain about the tail after the leaked picture on Jalopnik. It is a variation on the ATS/XTS tail, and the XTS especially, looks9at least to my eyes) lovely in person. I agree the front is way more agressive, but I have no doubt that overall the whole car will be a looker when we see it revealed on Tuesday.

#25 ·
It's amazing how many complain about the tail after the leaked picture on Jalopnik. It is a variation on the ATS/XTS tail, and the XTS especially, looks(at least to my eyes) lovely in person. I agree the front is way more agressive, but I have no doubt that overall the whole car will be a looker when we see it revealed on Tuesday.

#29 ·
Arts and Science design truly saved Cadillac.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.