http://www.carscoops.com/2013/04/new-2014-holden-ute-ssv-wags-its-tale.html

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: http://www.carscoops.com/2013/04/new-2014-holden-ute-ssv-wags-its-tale.html

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC darkangel's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool http://www.carscoops.com/2013/04/new-2014-holden-ute-ssv-wags-its-tale.html

I seriously think GM needs to bring this to market as a body style of the Next 2015 Camaro. That way we can have the Camaro and this with 2015 Camaro styling. Then G.M can use that manufacturing as a bonus and sell this in many Countries to make it pay itself off. Mind you by manufacturing this along side the Camaro in the States will already bring costs down and then do a totally different styled version for GMC. GM please listen to me this can work if you do it this way. People are waiting. You do a convertible already, that is lower in sales units, Why would you not do this version that will sell more units than the Convertible and still make Chevy tons of money. GM needs to build on its Heritage and definitely have this car-ute as part of the future Camaro line-up --Trust me I own 2 Camaros and I would not object, I actually would buy one for sure, Call it the Camaro UTE ZS..GM please do this as a Car Show Test for Next January and watch what happens. Make the styling completely based on the 2015 Camaro, front and sides and rear. The amount of people drooling will leave you shocked and its going to cost little to make it on the Camaro production line. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN___THE SALES WILL SHOCK YOU_____ It has to be a part of the Camaro Line up though to really make it cost effective and like I said gives Camaro another model to beat Mustang in sales.
    DARK ANGEL

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: http://www.carscoops.com/2013/04/new-2014-holden-ute-ssv-wags-its-tale.html

Does anyone have Mark Reuss' -E-mail or anyone that will listen at GM like Mr. Ankerson
    DARK ANGEL

Thanks

I do not have the Authority to post on the bigger Board here, I do not know why, the front page news one, I am talking about . I really want to get GM's attention here about this serious issue about a UTE being added to the North American Market. Us Canadians would be the top buyers, I bet. This Camaro UTE will continue to propel GM in its rejuvenated sales and styling push.

It will keep the MOJO going. I know some of you have the GM head office connections with Mark and others even Dan Akerson. Can you help me get my message to them please. All they have to do is a SHOW CAR based on the 2015 Camaro style and see what everyone says in January 2014 at The Detroit Auto Show . It will blow everyone's minds at the auto show. I promise it will be picked as the hottest Concept car there and also voted as the best of show and most important concept to a manufacturer.

I own a brand new 2012 Camaro full load SS and have had others and even a 95 Trans Am. I am only 42 and have had over 7 brand new GM cars in my young age and am a loyal buyer, even though GM did not sell me my last Full size truck. That went to FORD, I have a custom F-150 Crew FX4 model 2011. I hate the Current GM trucks. I am wanting to buy another Full size SUV right away, as I sold my 2007 Tahoe LTZ, it was tired. I want one right now and need to buy this JUNE, but GM is taking too long bringing the new full size SUV's to market. Come on GM give us some photo leaks so we don't jump ship at least.

I may be forced to jump, I just last night looked at The Escalade, it has held up looks wise but its tired, you don't notice their street presence like you used too. So another present model is not in the cards. I have a friend who just bought a FULL size Mercedes SUV and another that bought a Land Rover, oh wait and another who bought an AUDI full size SUV, all past GM customers who got tired of waiting. GM takes wayyy to long to update Full size SUV's. I am so loyal to GM but my hand keeps getting forced to buy other brands. NOw I may be forced out of the GM family again because I need one now and I know other GM Customers are forced to other brands because they have newer SUV models, I just may buy a NEW 2013 Land Rover Sport with over 500HP. Seven years before an update kills Full Size SUV sales for GM big time. They could do bigger refreshes every four years, not a full do-over just bigger exterior upgrades to keep us in the house. Then every six years a major major do-over.

The Camaro was a hit for GM and they need this UTE today, The sales would shock GM, I bet they equal almost the Coupe sales no problem. I can see guys who want a Camaro and want a Full size truck or smaller truck - run to this car with Fistfuls of Money. Who wouldn't want a bad ass looking small pickup with a Camaro Body Style. The Transformers movies really did The Camaro good for its IMAGE amongst the young. Everywhere my 2012 Crystal Red Tint Coat Camaro goes it gets shocking looks and compliments especially from women and kids. I am serious GM please make this happen, I will buy the next 2015 ZL1 Coupe and UTE hands down.

That's Another thing the UTE can come in base, SS and ZL1 trims just like a regular Camaro. Oh and another thing. GM please save me, If you would just show a leaked image of the new FULL size SUV's already. It will make me hold off till the new ones drop. You can save sales from going to other Manufacturers by just doing that, more often. Give us bigger sneak peaks or show the cars way before they will be introduced - Or just plan a special "show and launch" just for the new three Full Size SUV's from all three brands, this May or June. Also please get some new colors already for your vehicles, color sells and draws people in. Lets see more vibrant blues and even a burnt orange for the the new trucks and suv'.

Do a Major Celebrity show and law enforcement show at the same time, to show the three off at one time. You did that with the new Camaro, It was introduced so long ago before it saw production. Please do that here, I am a loyal GM guy and yes I am begging, save us from jumping ship this JUNE PLEASE!!, you lose us for around 4-5 years before we need to upgrade again. HELP GM.. Don't make us walk over to new sales rooms and get a taste of their vehicles and service departments. Then we are targeted by their marketing teams for years to come. GM GIVE US OUR GM MOJO BACK!!
    Last edited by darkangel; 04-20-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    DARK ANGEL

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 Premium Member jzchev28's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 Times in 1,217 Posts
    My Ride
    2014 Silverado Z71 Blue Topaz

A Camaro-Ute? What are you smoking? I would love to see the Ute here, but it seems rather unlikely.

7. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information