Holden Commodore prototype 2018

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Holden Commodore prototype 2018

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2011 series Captiva LX diesel

Holden Commodore prototype 2018

Seems like Holden have started listening now the drip feed will start for the new Commodore.
    http://www.motoring.com.au/holden-co...ampaign=buffer
    One thing I gather even though it's prototype it's smaller, lighter and has less head and shoulder room then the VF, oh and the turbo AWD will be slower then the VF SS.
    Last edited by kts3502.0; 10-25-2016 at 06:59 PM.
    Look out I'm on twitter kts350
    3 on The Tree is back home Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Ute
    Thanks

Re: Holden Commodore prototype 2018

And, probably, HSV will get 3.6TT V6.
    Hidden Content

Current car: Subaru Outback 3.0R 2008 MY
    Current car: Chevrolet Tahoe 2018 MY

Chevrolet VOLT
    Thanks
    My Ride
    1999 Ford Fairmont Wagon

Seems to be an OK job from what i see with one reservation. Good luck fitting your 190cm son or daughter in the back seat. It seams that new designs aren't taking in to account the increasing height of our younger generation. Sure they have thinned the car presumably because they see it as a four rather than five seat. How long is this platform supposed to last? Most children at 18 are at least 165cm and 50% are over 175cm so headroom in the rear is becoming more of a requirement rather than less.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2011 series Captiva LX diesel

Quote Originally Posted by chinamonty View Post
    Seems to be an OK job from what i see with one reservation. Good luck fitting your 190cm son or daughter in the back seat. It seams that new designs aren't taking in to account the increasing height of our younger generation. Sure they have thinned the car presumably because they see it as a four rather than five seat. How long is this platform supposed to last? Most children at 18 are at least 165cm and 50% are over 175cm so headroom in the rear is becoming more of a requirement rather than less.
    Exactly im 5'10 my 16yr old daughter is a tall as me my youngest is not far behind, I've driven lots of cars to review and they always love when I bought home a Commodore to review because of the room they have in the back seat. The mid size car they have liked is the Optima which wasn't bad as far as room still not as good as the VF, they hated the current Insignia when I brought that home and thought the Optima was way better.
    People buy Commodores because of the space it offers inside so I'm not sure how many current Commodores that bought their cars because of the room will buy the new one which offers less space.
    Look out I'm on twitter kts350
    3 on The Tree is back home Hidden Content

7. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information