GM Inside News Forum banner

2018 HSV/Walkinshaw Colorado: HSV’s new ute exposed

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  VS Ute 5Litre 
#1 ·
What you’re looking at here is the beefed up Holden Colorado that will wear an HSV or Walkinshaw badge from 2018.

Trademark images submitted by HSV were exclusively sourced by CarAdvice to build these renders, which indicate that the HSV Colorado will be a big cosmetic step up from the current version offered by Holden.

While HSV is likely to stick with the Colorado nameplate, it could also potentially use a new name, with Walkinshaw Performance having also registered the ‘Walkinshaw Armoured 4×4’ name.

The HSV Colorado range is likely to be offered with two variants – an off-road skewed variant with bigger tyres and wheels and an on-road variant that skews towards performance and handling.

More: http://www.caradvice.com.au/561154/...-hsvs-new-ute-exposed/?source=carousel&slot=0

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm going to follow Thumper's Mum's advice - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all...

Reactions: kts3502.0 and V-Car
#6 ·
Once upon a time, HSV prided itself on being a tuner first, stylist second. Apart from the god-awful SV1800 Astra and the HSV Jackaroo, pretty much all HSV's have had better performance than the donor car.

Looks like they are reduced to producing the successor to the Vacationer...

#8 ·
My brother has a Clubsport on order. Apparently they have significant supplier delivery issues at the moment. His car was meant to be delivered early May, now slated for late July or early August.

I'm surprised Holden and HSV can get anything from suppliers - most of them are either working on their replacement income stream or shutting up shop.

#9 ·
I'm surprised Holden and HSV can get anything from suppliers - most of them are either working on their replacement income stream or shutting up shop.
Im surprised suppliers havent told Holden and HSV to go forth and procreate like Aussie buyers are doing! :D

Reactions: kts3502.0
#10 ·
Yep - this is my middle finger to them...

Reactions: kts3502.0 and V-Car
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.