GM Inside News Forum banner

Geneva: Audi RS4 Avant and RS4 Cabrio

4K views 42 replies 34 participants last post by  heals120 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
That's a hot little station wagon! What's under the hood?

I love the steering wheel shape with the flat bottom. Very race car like!

The cell phone hanging on the side of the dash looks very aftermarket. I'm not a big fan of that part, but the rest of the interior is typical Audi first class.

#6 ·
So badass!! It's a shame they're not bringing either of these to the US. I would LOVE an avant (although I could never afford one; at leat not yet).

#9 ·
The Audi and Volkswagen interiors used to be in a league by themselves. Now with the advancements by all the other makers, it's clear that Audi is not doing enough to stay ahead. Their interiors still look good, but only above average in my mind considering the cost of their cars.

Mark

#11 · (Edited)
69Firebird400 said:
That's a hot little station wagon! What's under the hood?

I love the steering wheel shape with the flat bottom. Very race car like!

The cell phone hanging on the side of the dash looks very aftermarket. I'm not a big fan of that part, but the rest of the interior is typical Audi first class.
A 4.2 V8 direct injection with 420hp. Engine revs up to 8250rpm. Zero to 62mph in 4.8s. Zero to 124mph in 16.9s.

#12 ·
.....just cant get over that grill...

#15 ·
Snafu_SS said:
i dont usually like foreign cars...but i agree with you...especially on that interior...just the way i like it, black with red lights n all.

but the exterior is kina....uhh.

the front is so edgey and new and modern....why did they slack off at the rear??!!
So I'm not the only one who thinks the rear of the cabriolet is soft? Cool...

#17 ·
Hi-po wagons are always cool, and I want an RS4 Avant very, very much. Seriously, it's at the top of my automotive wish list, just because I love the idea of them, and this looks amazing.

Hi-po convetibles are also cool, but convertibles are much more inclined to cruise, and you probably don't need an RS4 for that. I still like it though.

#21 ·
Gorgeous vehicles...

Listening Cadillac? Check Out These Interiors! Look At The Fit And Finish.

#22 ·
Jeffff said:
That was my initial thought regarding the center console as well. It looks too... busy. It doesn't look well organized.
It's different in person, my parents own an A4. It's not 80's like someone else said--80's is what we call the Malibu interior.

#23 ·
powervette said:
As far as the convertible version is concerned,If I wanted a fast,4-seat conv. with a manual transmission I would take the GT500.

Good luck trying to find a Ford dealer able to service it.

If you want a fast, cheap convertible with manual transmission and since you are a gmboy, why don't you try the new Astra twintop?

#24 ·
Jesus...how can you people be so shallow?!

OK. So when comes to the looks of a car, it's all about personal taste.

And Yes. Sometimes, the car looks so ugly that you wouldn't want to be caught dead in one. E.g Honda Element.

But, don't put down these two Audis, just because, the "grille looks too big" or the "console doesn't look right".

Either you like it or you hate the look of it. You simply can't argue with 4.2 V8 420 Bhp 8250 Rpm, legendary Quattro 4WD traction, 0 to 60 Mph in 4.4s, 0 to 100 Mph in 10s and those beautifully made interiors.

THESE CARS ARE AWESOME! :hyper:

End.Of.Story.

#26 ·
Wow. I really like the Avant!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.