***Mühldorfer Classic Car Show (Part 9)*** (56K Warning) A LOT OF AMERICAN CARS!

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: ***Mühldorfer Classic Car Show (Part 9)*** (56K Warning) A LOT OF AMERICAN CARS!

4.6 Liter Northstar V8 cawimmer430's Avatar
    Thanks

***Mühldorfer Classic Car Show (Part 9)*** (56K Warning) A LOT OF AMERICAN CARS!

Part 9

MINI Coopers

A W108 Mercedes 280SE S-Class

Opel Rekord from the late 1950s or early 1960s

Ford Taunus

Mercedes 300SL Roadster in white with a red interior!!!!

Porsche 914s. One of them belongs to a guy who lives on my street. He has a small garage that can barely fit his Porsche 914 and his old MG from the 1930s. I walked past his garage yesterday and saw both his classics but I didn't have my camera with me (unusual).

Ford Thunderbird sedan. I usually like American cars from this era, but this is hideous! I found it cool however that one can tilt the steering wheel to allow an easier entrance. Guess the average buyer of this car was an overweight 50 year old eh?

Renault Alpina

Jaguar E-Type

1979 Mitsubishi Galant-Eterna, also lives near me. My parents used to have such a car in white. I have fond memories of it - I broke the antenna on purpose on that thing in a fit of rage when I was really young! LOL

A Pontiac Hearse. Check out the girl in the trunk giving the devil a BJ! Hilarious!

Now this was one beautiful Chevrolet Coupe. Which model though? Impala? Malibu? Caprice?

Lincoln Continental

Hotrod

Rolls Royce Silver Spirit I believe.

W123 Mercedes Stretchlimo. Very popular as taxis in 1970s and 1980s Germany and also in the Middle East, Asia and Africa.

Pontiac Starchief

Opel Admiral

A Volkswagen sedan from the 1960s I think....

End of Part 9
    Last edited by cawimmer430; 05-22-2007 at 06:12 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

6.2 Liter LS3 V8
    Thanks

Re: ***Mühldorfer Classic Car Show (Part 9)*** (56K Warning) A LOT OF AMERICAN CARS!

That's a '69 Chevy Impala Custom Coupe, and a nice one at that. Even has the original hubcaps. The Custom Coupes had a formal roofline with a fairly upright rear window, where as the other full-size Chevy coupes (can't remember if they had a special name or not) had a fastback rear window.

Great pictures, as always!

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements