Lotus Launches Men's Fragrance

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Lotus Launches Men's Fragrance

Thanks

Date posted: 05-09-2006
    NEW YORK Joining the ranks of such auto-inspired scents as Hummer cologne, the new Lotus fragrance for men was launched here last week with the aid of Playboy Playmate Joanna Krupa.

The fragrance, which is targeted at men ages 20 to 45, goes on sale for $42 a bottle in the United States in September. Lotus shower gel and deodorant will also go on the market, at $14 each. No final decisions have been made about stores where the fragrance will be available.

"Lotus is such an exclusive niche brand, and this is how I see the fragrance as well," Michael Albert, its developer, told Forbesautos.com. "It gives you a feeling of driving through the Mediterranean in an Elise the open top of the car, the smell of the fresh flowers and the water."

The fragrance made its debut at Manhattan Motors in West Chelsea, the only Lotus dealer in New York.

What this means to you: If you can't afford an Elise, there's always the deodorant stick. And if you "drive through the Mediterranean in an Elise," staying dry will be a real problem.
    http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=115267
    Hidden Content

My Rides (2013 Chevrolet Volt, 1991 Chevrolet S-10 Baja):
    Hidden Content
    @Testdrivejunkie
    "I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming." - Mitch Hedberg ...

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Thanked 3,234 Times in 1,933 Posts

Re: Lotus Launches Men's Fragrance

I'll bet it smells like money. Or, whatever a Lotus service department smells like.
    "The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity. "

W.B. Yeats- 1919

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information