After the image leak, the full gallery is here
...now, *that* has the grill design that Chevrolet should be using!
• 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 1.4LT 6A
• 2009 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L/SFI 4A
• 2004 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L/MFI 4A
• 1971 Dodge Charger 318 3A
• 1970˝ Plymouth AAR 'Cuda 340/6BBL 4M
• 1968 Dodge Charger 383 3A
• 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 383 4M
• 1965 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 273 4M
How long are they going to keep the old Audi A4 alive? That's a nice enough design, especially how the side creases lead into the taillights, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't just a rebodied Exeo (aka last-gen A4).
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)