***Just Spotted The New MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS!***

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: ***Just Spotted The New MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS!***

4.6 Liter Northstar V8 cawimmer430's Avatar
    Thanks

***Just Spotted The New MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS!***

Ok, sorry for being absent for so long. My internet crapped out on me because there's a construction site infront of my house and they cut a line.

Anyway, I was out just an hour ago at a restaurant down the street from where I live with my dad. After we emerge, I get a friggin heart-attack: the new Mercedes-Benz CL is parked right across this restaurant! I could have sworn that those two guys in the restaurant in business suits were the friggin drivers too!

The car is hot. I saw it in pictures and it looks nice, but in real life, oh my God! It's very curvacious and sleek and doesn't appear fat at all. Even the rear is beautiful, the lights look good and the proportions are simply wonderful. LOVELY CAR!

The car has a "Werkswagen" sticker which means it is a DCX factory testcar for employees etc. I had to clear the license plate because I don't want to get in trouble with DCX if they see this thread.

Here are the pics! I created a new account at Photobucket because my cawimmer account has been disabled because I exceeded their crappy 10 GB bandwith limit.

This once again proves that you have to see it in real life to appreciate it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: ***Just Spotted The New MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS!***

wow....amazing....words cannot describe....
    My thoughts and random babblings...
    Hidden Content

Thanks

Nice catch Cawimmer!

How could they improve perfection...The now outgoing CL (C215) was a thing of beauty in its own (understated) right.

This new one looks good even in a cloudy wet day... It's even prettier than the old one.

I must say, though. I was a little worried when I saw the first spy pics, but, when Mercedes released the official pics, I glad to see that my worries were unfounded...the new CL is HOT!

Thanks a lot for the pics.
    Last edited by Kowalski; 08-28-2006 at 07:02 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

4.6 Liter Northstar V8 cawimmer430's Avatar
    Thanks

No problem.

7. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements