Lincoln black label elevates craftsmanship, quality, service with unique luxury offer

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Lincoln black label elevates craftsmanship, quality, service with unique luxury offer

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC joseodiaga4's Avatar
    Thanks

Lincoln black label elevates craftsmanship, quality, service with unique luxury offer

LINCOLN BLACK LABEL ELEVATES CRAFTSMANSHIP, QUALITY, SERVICE WITH UNIQUE LUXURY OFFERINGS

The Lincoln Motor Company introduces Lincoln Black Label for customers who desire the ultimate in personal service and luxuriously appointed vehicles
    Lincoln Black Label versions of MKZ and MKC will feature one of four unique interior design themes, showcasing the use of premium materials such as Venetian leather, Alcantara® and designer wood trim
    Thirty-two Lincoln dealerships in six states will be Black Label-certified, providing an elevated Lincoln customer experience
    Lincoln Black Label will provide personalized shopping and special privileges with dedicated personnel in the showroom, online or in locations more convenient for customers.

Videos & photos at: https://media.lincoln.com/content/li...y-service.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 982 Posts

Re: Lincoln black label elevates craftsmanship, quality, service with unique luxury o

I really hope the Lincoln dealer here invests in a BL area.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
    - Aristotle

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,568 Posts
    My Ride
    2013 Cadillac ATS - Black

Re: Lincoln black label elevates craftsmanship, quality, service with unique luxury o

Has Lincoln published what the cost of this service will be? I'm sure it will be based on what you choose, but example packages costs. Overall, I like the idea, but is Lincoln high end enough? Meaning I see this working on S Class and maybe E Class type cars/pricing levels, but not sure if it will work on cars costing in the $40k range where Lincoln is mostly living in now..... Meaning if Lincoln's customers are more price sensitive then tacking on $5,000 to $10,000 for a nicer interior may not catch on.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

4.4 Liter Supercharged Northstar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTP View Post
    Meaning if Lincoln's customers are more price sensitive then tacking on $5,000 to $10,000 for a nicer interior may not catch on.
    Depends on what the customer is more sensitive to. Some would rather spend more for added luxury and dealer perks than for a great RWD performance sedan. I'm not one of them, but they certainly exist and there is no reason IMO that BL won't prove successful for Lincoln. Especially as they move forward and the rumored D6 vehicles start rolling into showrooms the customer service end will already be world class and ready.

Edit: I believe they've said BL will be just short of a $6k premium.

3.0 Liter SIDI V6
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTP View Post
    Has Lincoln published what the cost of this service will be? I'm sure it will be based on what you choose, but example packages costs. Overall, I like the idea, but is Lincoln high end enough? Meaning I see this working on S Class and maybe E Class type cars/pricing levels, but not sure if it will work on cars costing in the $40k range where Lincoln is mostly living in now..... Meaning if Lincoln's customers are more price sensitive then tacking on $5,000 to $10,000 for a nicer interior may not catch on.

from the article

Lincoln Black Label owners will enjoy special privileges, such as:

Four years or 50,000-mile extended premium service and maintenance coverage on wear items such as shock absorbers, engine belts and hoses, brake pads and linings, wiper blades and spark plugs

No-cost rental vehicle while any covered maintenance is performed

Remote service that lets Lincoln Black Label customers have their vehicle picked up and returned (within a 30-mile radius) while maintenance is performed

Annual vehicle detailing

Anytime car washes

Culinary Collection membership: Black Label customers enjoy access to a curated list of restaurants from coast to coast, with noted chefs who will provide an at-your-service dining experience.

Black Label privileges, upgraded materials and design themes are priced at $5,995.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to erasmus For This Useful Post:

SP1966 (11-17-2014)

9. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information