Updated pics of my 04 Z71 Silverado (56k warning)

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Updated pics of my 04 Z71 Silverado (56k warning)

Thanks

Updated pics of my 04 Z71 Silverado (56k warning)

Since I gave my truck a bath this morning and the fact that I am at home so I can use my moms digital camera, I figured I would show everyone some updated pics of my truck.

Ugh, I hate Imageshack!!!! It keeps timing out. I will post more pics later when Imageshack corporates.
    Last edited by drew630; 05-10-2007 at 11:58 AM.
    2016 Silverado 2500HD High Country

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: Updated pics of my 04 Z71 Silverado (56k warning)

More pics:

GMI Contributor Premium Member shadams's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice truck man! I like it. Nice tires too, those things make a world of difference. How does that Ipod adapter wire in?

You outta get you a rattle can and spray your gas and brake pedals, my 04 was rusted and I got a piece of carboard and went to work. We used to do that here and there in the shop.

So how many times has someone gotten in your truck, picked up your cb and in their best redneck voice, said "breaker breaker 1-9, do you read me?"
    "Contrary to common belief, planning is complicated and is not run by complete idiots, so you'll just have to trust that the decisions were made on good information that's not made available to you."

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadams
    Nice truck man! I like it. Nice tires too, those things make a world of difference. How does that Ipod adapter wire in?
    Actually I am a little disappointed in the Michelin's. Currently they are riding rougher then the old Dueler's at the same air pressure of 32 psi. I am hopeing once I get a few miles on them, the ride will improve. As for the ipod thing, its actually a Zune FM transmitter. Its works ok, but I wish I could just plug my Zune into the back of my radio but I don't think I have Aux ports (at least there is no button on the radio for it).

You outta get you a rattle can and spray your gas and brake pedals, my 04 was rusted and I got a piece of carboard and went to work. We used to do that here and there in the shop.
    I know!! They are getting really bad too. I have been meaning to for some time now, its just impossible to do at school and when I am home, I am usually busy helping out. Any particular paint I should use, or will Rust-oleum work?

So how many times has someone gotten in your truck, picked up your cb and in their best redneck voice, said "breaker breaker 1-9, do you read me?"
    Haha, tons. Mostly it is used when I am here at home and on my grandfather's farm though. I use to have a PA speaker on it also, but the mount for the speaker was just plastic and one day broke off (it couldn't handle 90+ winds i guess, lol). PA speakers are fun, but for some reason cops don't find PA speakers or humping noises coming out of those speakers to funny, lol. Needless to say, it has gotten me into way to much trouble.

GMI Contributor Premium Member shadams's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drew630
    Actually I am a little disappointed in the Michelin's. Currently they are riding rougher then the old Dueler's at the same air pressure of 32 psi. I am hopeing once I get a few miles on them, the ride will improve. As for the ipod thing, its actually a Zune FM transmitter. Its works ok, but I wish I could just plug my Zune into the back of my radio but I don't think I have Aux ports (at least there is no button on the radio for it).
    Ahh, I actually have a Zune, but figured Ipod because nobody seems to have one. My Sonoma with a Pioneer has a jack, and if I'm not mistaken they do make an adapter to add one for our trucks, just havent looked into it yet as I drive my Sonoma a lot more then the Sierra.

I know!! They are getting really bad too. I have been meaning to for some time now, its just impossible to do at school and when I am home, I am usually busy helping out. Any particular paint I should use, or will Rust-oleum work?.
    Really anything, I would recommend a flat black though, rather then glossy.

Haha, tons. Mostly it is used when I am here at home and on my grandfather's farm though. I use to have a PA speaker on it also, but the mount for the speaker was just plastic and one day broke off (it couldn't handle 90+ winds i guess, lol). PA speakers are fun, but for some reason cops don't find PA speakers or humping noises coming out of those speakers to funny, lol. Needless to say, it has gotten me into way to much trouble.
    Humping noises???
    "Contrary to common belief, planning is complicated and is not run by complete idiots, so you'll just have to trust that the decisions were made on good information that's not made available to you."

5.3 Liter Vortec V8 fenderbender's Avatar
    Thanks

I know!! They are getting really bad too. I have been meaning to for some time now, its just impossible to do at school and when I am home, I am usually busy helping out. Any particular paint I should use, or will Rust-oleum work?

ROFL. I am getting a pa speaker soon, they are just too much fun.

My Rides

1999 Chevy S-10 ZR-2 5 speed
    -K&N Intake | Custom Dual Exhaust | Cowl Hood
    Panasonic Head Unit | Dual Speakers | Legacy Rebel Amp | 10" Kicker Comp Subs

2005 Yamaha Kodiak 450 4X4
    -3000lb. Xtreme Winch| Removed Baffle
    Fog Lights

Thanks

Humping noises???
    What can I say, alcohol does weird things to ya.

10. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information