***So the Passport is No Longer With US* Now with Pictures)**

  1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

    Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!
     
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84

Thread: ***So the Passport is No Longer With US* Now with Pictures)**

  1. #1
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member mbukukanyau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Carlsbad Commiefornia
    Posts
    30,342
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 7,449 Times in 3,601 Posts
    My Ride
    2013 Traverse | 2018 Fusion

    ***So the Passport is No Longer With US* Now with Pictures)**

    It wanted its usual monthly pound of flesh and I could not stand to give it any more.

    So it got replaced by this





    Full Especs



    2012 Chevrolet Equinox 2LT SUV

    Options
    • ABS (4-Wheel)
    • AM/FM Stereo
    • Air Conditioning
    • Air Conditioning Automatic Climate Control
    • Alloy Wheels
    • Alternator 120 Amps
    • Armrest Rear Center With Dual cup Holders
    • Assist Handles Front Passenger and Rear Outboards
    • Automatic Crash Response
    • Backup Camera
    • Battery Maintenance Free With Rundown Protection 525 CCA
    • Bluetooth Wireless
    • Brakes 4-Wheel Antilock 4-Wheel Disc
    • Brakes Brake Assist
    • Brakes Hill Start-Assist (HAS)
    • Bumpers Front and Rear Body-Color With Charcoal Lowers
    • Console Center With Armrest and Concealed Storage
    • Cruise Control
    • Cruise Control Electronic With Set and Resume Speed
    • Custom Bumper
    • Daytime Running Lamps
    • Daytime Running Lights
    • Defogger Rear-Window Electric
    • Door Handles Body-Color
    • Door Locks Power Operated Rear Child Security
    • Door Locks Power Programmable With Power Lockout Protection
    • Drivetrain Front-Wheel Drive
    • Dual Air Bags
    • Exhaust Single
    • Floor Mats Carpeted First and Second row
    • Fog Lamps Front Halogen
    • Grille Charcoal With Chrome Surround
    • Head Curtain Air Bags
    • Headlamps Halogen Composite With Automatic Exterior Lamp Control
    • Hill Start Assist
    • LT Interior Premium Cloth
    • Liftgate Rear Manual With Fixed Glass
    • Luggage Rack Side Rails Roof-Mounted Charcoal
    • MP3 (Single Disc)
    • Map Pocket Front Seatback Driver and Front Passenger
    • Mirror Inside Rearview Self-Dimming
    • Moldings Charcoal Lower Rocker
    • Onstar
    • Onstar Turn-by-Turn Navigation
    • Power Door Locks
    • Power Seat
    • Power Steering
    • Power Windows
    • Privacy Glass
    • Rear Vision Camera
    • Remote Vehicle Starter System
    • Roof Rack
    • Safety Belts 3-Point Rear All Seating Positions
    • Seat Adjuster Front Driver 8-Way Power With Power Lumbar
    • Seats Deluxe Front Bucket
    • Seats Heated Driver and Front Passenger
    • Side Air Bags
    • Siriusxm Satellite
    • Stabilitrak
    • Stabilitrak Electronic Stability Control System
    • Steering Column Tilt and Telescopic
    • Steering Power-Assist Electric-Variable
    • Steering Wheel Controls Mounted Audio Controls
    • Steering Wheel Leather-Wrapped With Audio and Cruise Controls
    • Stolen Vehicle Assistance
    • Suspension Refined Ride
    • Theft-Deterrent System Anti-Theft Alarm and Engine Immobilizer.
    • Tilt & Telescoping Wheel
    • Tire Compact Spare With Steel Wheel
    • Tire Pressure Monitor System (Does Not Monitor Spare.)
    • Traction Control
    • Traction Control
    • Visors Driver and Front Passenger Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
    • Wheels 17 (43.2 cm) Aluminum
    • Windows Power With Express-Down on All 4 Doors
    • Wiper Rear Variable-Speed Intermittent With Washer
    • Wipers Front Variable-Speed Intermittent With Washer.

    Features
    ENTERTAINMENT FEATURES
    • Speakers: 8
    • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
    • 1st row LCD monitors: 1
    • CD player
    • Radio data system
    • MP3 decoder
    • Wireless phone connectivity
    • AM/FM radio
      SEATS AND TRIM
    • Rear seat center armrest
    • Power driver seat
    • Front seats: bucket
    • Front center armrest
    • Split folding rear seat
    • Heated front seats
    • Rear seats: bench
    • Max seating capacity: 5


    WARRANTY
    • Corrosion perforation warranty: 72 months/100,000miles
    • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
    • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/100,000miles
    • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/100,000miles


    CONVENIENCE FEATURES
    • Power windows
    • Auto-dimming rearview mirror
    • Remote keyless entry
    • Passenger door bin
    • Rear beverage holders
    • Passenger vanity mirror
    • Driver vanity mirror
    • 1-touch down
    • Automatic temperature control
    • Front beverage holders
    • Emergency communication system
    • Telescoping steering wheel
    • Illuminated entry
    • Speed control
    • Driver door bin
    • Air conditioning
    • Tilt steering wheel
    • Rear door bins
      BODY EXTERIOR
    • Power door mirrors
    • Spoiler
    • Bumpers: body-color
    • Heated door mirrors
    • Skid plates
    • Door mirrors: body-color


    LIGHTING, VISIBILITY AND INSTRUMENTATION
    • Front reading lights
    • Front fog lights
    • Low tire pressure warning
    • Delay-off headlights
    • Outside temperature display
    • Fully automatic headlights
    • Reverse sensing system
    • Tachometer
    • Rear window defroster
    • Trip computer
    • Rear window wiper
    • Variably intermittent wipers
    • Compass


    SAFETY AND SECURITY
    1. Brake assist
    2. Overhead airbag
    3. Electronic stability
    4. Dual front impact airbags
    5. Occupant sensing airbag
    6. Panic alarm
    7. Dual front side impact airbags
    8. Traction control
    9. Ignition disable
    10. ABS brakes
    11. Perimeter/approach lights
    12. 4 wheel disc brakes
    13. Security system


    50 Miles on it or there about. In the Garage. What is the problem? Tire pressure monitoring system came on during the drive home. So, tomorrow we go back to the dealership.
    Last edited by mbukukanyau; 12-01-2011 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Pictures- More coming

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    4.6 Liter Northstar V8 96RIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,902
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 339 Times in 164 Posts
    My Ride
    2010 Buick LaCrosse

    Re: So the Passport is No Longer With US

    Congrats on the 'Nox! But you should know that we here at GMI demand pictures of new vehicles.
    Hidden Content
    Present Ride: 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS: 80,000 Miles

    Past Rides:
    2002 Buick Park Avenue: 224,600 Miles
    1996 Buick Riviera: 188,800 Miles
    1995 Pontiac Trans Sport: 210,000 Miles

    Buick, The American Riviera.
    Updated: 12-6-2017

  4. #3
    4.6 Liter Northstar V8 MyImpalaSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicago(Hyde Park), Olympia Fields
    Posts
    1,847
    Thanks
    387
    Thanked 283 Times in 132 Posts
    My Ride
    2010 Impala SS(Black on Black)

    Re: So the Passport is No Longer With US

    Quote Originally Posted by mbukukanyau View Post
    It wanted its usual monthly pound of flesh and I could not stand to give it any more.

    So it got replaced by this

    Full Especs



    2012 Chevrolet Equinox 2LT SUV

    Options
    • ABS (4-Wheel)
    • AM/FM Stereo
    • Air Conditioning
    • Air Conditioning Automatic Climate Control
    • Alloy Wheels
    • Alternator 120 Amps
    • Armrest Rear Center With Dual cup Holders
    • Assist Handles Front Passenger and Rear Outboards
    • Automatic Crash Response
    • Backup Camera
    • Battery Maintenance Free With Rundown Protection 525 CCA
    • Bluetooth Wireless
    • Brakes 4-Wheel Antilock 4-Wheel Disc
    • Brakes Brake Assist
    • Brakes Hill Start-Assist (HAS)
    • Bumpers Front and Rear Body-Color With Charcoal Lowers
    • Console Center With Armrest and Concealed Storage
    • Cruise Control
    • Cruise Control Electronic With Set and Resume Speed
    • Custom Bumper
    • Daytime Running Lamps
    • Daytime Running Lights
    • Defogger Rear-Window Electric
    • Door Handles Body-Color
    • Door Locks Power Operated Rear Child Security
    • Door Locks Power Programmable With Power Lockout Protection
    • Drivetrain Front-Wheel Drive
    • Dual Air Bags
    • Exhaust Single
    • Floor Mats Carpeted First and Second row
    • Fog Lamps Front Halogen
    • Grille Charcoal With Chrome Surround
    • Head Curtain Air Bags
    • Headlamps Halogen Composite With Automatic Exterior Lamp Control
    • Hill Start Assist
    • LT Interior Premium Cloth
    • Liftgate Rear Manual With Fixed Glass
    • Luggage Rack Side Rails Roof-Mounted Charcoal
    • MP3 (Single Disc)
    • Map Pocket Front Seatback Driver and Front Passenger
    • Mirror Inside Rearview Self-Dimming
    • Moldings Charcoal Lower Rocker
    • Onstar
    • Onstar Turn-by-Turn Navigation
    • Power Door Locks
    • Power Seat
    • Power Steering
    • Power Windows
    • Privacy Glass
    • Rear Vision Camera
    • Remote Vehicle Starter System
    • Roof Rack
    • Safety Belts 3-Point Rear All Seating Positions
    • Seat Adjuster Front Driver 8-Way Power With Power Lumbar
    • Seats Deluxe Front Bucket
    • Seats Heated Driver and Front Passenger
    • Side Air Bags
    • Siriusxm Satellite
    • Stabilitrak
    • Stabilitrak Electronic Stability Control System
    • Steering Column Tilt and Telescopic
    • Steering Power-Assist Electric-Variable
    • Steering Wheel Controls Mounted Audio Controls
    • Steering Wheel Leather-Wrapped With Audio and Cruise Controls
    • Stolen Vehicle Assistance
    • Suspension Refined Ride
    • Theft-Deterrent System Anti-Theft Alarm and Engine Immobilizer.
    • Tilt & Telescoping Wheel
    • Tire Compact Spare With Steel Wheel
    • Tire Pressure Monitor System (Does Not Monitor Spare.)
    • Traction Control
    • Traction Control
    • Visors Driver and Front Passenger Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
    • Wheels 17 (43.2 cm) Aluminum
    • Windows Power With Express-Down on All 4 Doors
    • Wiper Rear Variable-Speed Intermittent With Washer
    • Wipers Front Variable-Speed Intermittent With Washer.

    Features
    ENTERTAINMENT FEATURES
    • Speakers: 8
    • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
    • 1st row LCD monitors: 1
    • CD player
    • Radio data system
    • MP3 decoder
    • Wireless phone connectivity
    • AM/FM radio
      SEATS AND TRIM
    • Rear seat center armrest
    • Power driver seat
    • Front seats: bucket
    • Front center armrest
    • Split folding rear seat
    • Heated front seats
    • Rear seats: bench
    • Max seating capacity: 5


    WARRANTY
    • Corrosion perforation warranty: 72 months/100,000miles
    • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
    • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/100,000miles
    • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/100,000miles


    CONVENIENCE FEATURES
    • Power windows
    • Auto-dimming rearview mirror
    • Remote keyless entry
    • Passenger door bin
    • Rear beverage holders
    • Passenger vanity mirror
    • Driver vanity mirror
    • 1-touch down
    • Automatic temperature control
    • Front beverage holders
    • Emergency communication system
    • Telescoping steering wheel
    • Illuminated entry
    • Speed control
    • Driver door bin
    • Air conditioning
    • Tilt steering wheel
    • Rear door bins
      BODY EXTERIOR
    • Power door mirrors
    • Spoiler
    • Bumpers: body-color
    • Heated door mirrors
    • Skid plates
    • Door mirrors: body-color


    LIGHTING, VISIBILITY AND INSTRUMENTATION
    • Front reading lights
    • Front fog lights
    • Low tire pressure warning
    • Delay-off headlights
    • Outside temperature display
    • Fully automatic headlights
    • Reverse sensing system
    • Tachometer
    • Rear window defroster
    • Trip computer
    • Rear window wiper
    • Variably intermittent wipers
    • Compass


    SAFETY AND SECURITY
    1. Brake assist
    2. Overhead airbag
    3. Electronic stability
    4. Dual front impact airbags
    5. Occupant sensing airbag
    6. Panic alarm
    7. Dual front side impact airbags
    8. Traction control
    9. Ignition disable
    10. ABS brakes
    11. Perimeter/approach lights
    12. 4 wheel disc brakes
    13. Security system


    50 Miles on it or there about. In the Garage. What is the problem? Tire pressure monitoring system came on during the drive home. So, tomorrow we go back to the dealership.
    Damn mbuku, you got every feature/option and then some.
    Current Cars:
    2010 Black Impala SS(my baby)
    2009 Gold Yukon Denali(wife drives it)
    2010 Black Hummer H3 Alpha(for my off-roading pleasure
    )




    GM 4 LIFE!!!
    Nobody else does it better

  5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Firebird Concept (the turbine one) Amphibian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,998
    Thanks
    281
    Thanked 1,162 Times in 762 Posts

    Re: So the Passport is No Longer With US

    No RWD, V-8, and manual?

    In all seriousness, congrats.

  7. #5
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member mbukukanyau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Carlsbad Commiefornia
    Posts
    30,342
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 7,449 Times in 3,601 Posts
    My Ride
    2013 Traverse | 2018 Fusion

    Re: So the Passport is No Longer With US

    I was looking for that one but it was not in stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amphibian View Post
    No RWD, V-8, and manual?

    In all seriousness, congrats.
    Thanks

  8. #6
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member mbukukanyau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Carlsbad Commiefornia
    Posts
    30,342
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 7,449 Times in 3,601 Posts
    My Ride
    2013 Traverse | 2018 Fusion

    Re: So the Passport is No Longer With US

    Quote Originally Posted by MyImpalaSS View Post
    Damn mbuku, you got every feature/option and then some.
    There could have been more in the LTZ. This one worked out just about right. The thing I wanted most was the V6. Its still a pig, but with a 2.4, it would be more pig. It still does not get those Corvette like numbers, nor can it keep up with a nine eleven... however, it growl's well when going up a hill (a steep) with about 50 mph .. below 3000 rpm..

    Quote Originally Posted by 96RIV View Post
    Congrats on the 'Nox! But you should know that we here at GMI demand pictures of new vehicles.
    I will soon get you pictures. Its a very nice vehicle. Drives like ze dream.

  9. #7
    6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 Hitman1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dover, DE
    Posts
    7,418
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 90 Times in 48 Posts
    My Ride
    2012 Regal Turbo PG1 Cr Red Tc

    Re: ***So the Passport is No Longer With US* Now with Pictures)**

    Congrats! Great vehicle.
    Current: 12 Buick Regal Turbo Premium I Group (Crystal Red/Cashmere with sunroof) and 09 Saturn Outlook XR

    Previous: 09 Pontiac G8 GT (09-12), 06 Buick LaCrosse CXS (06-09), 05 Ford Freestyle SEL (05-09) 02 Hyundai Elantra GT (01-06), 00 VW Jetta (00-05), 85 Mercedes 350 SEL (99-01), 84 BMW 316 (98-99), 90 Mitsubishi Mirage(91-98), 79 Chrysler LeBaron (88-90), 73 Dodge Dart Swinger (87-88).

  10. #8
    4.6 Liter Northstar V8 96RIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,902
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 339 Times in 164 Posts
    My Ride
    2010 Buick LaCrosse

    Re: ***So the Passport is No Longer With US* Now with Pictures)**

    Well you sir can consider me jealous.
    Hidden Content
    Present Ride: 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS: 80,000 Miles

    Past Rides:
    2002 Buick Park Avenue: 224,600 Miles
    1996 Buick Riviera: 188,800 Miles
    1995 Pontiac Trans Sport: 210,000 Miles

    Buick, The American Riviera.
    Updated: 12-6-2017

  11. #9
    4.4 Liter Supercharged Northstar solman98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,943
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My Ride
    2014 Elantra Sport 2.0 6M

    Re: ***So the Passport is No Longer With US* Now with Pictures)**

    Congrats onthe new ride......
    Hidden Content
    18" Polished Cobalt SS/SC wheels, LED tails, Recon 48 LED running board lights/signals, Turbo Tech rear 1" sway bar 35w 5K HID's. Upgraded to larger SS front brakes. RIP March 20 2015.

  12. #10
    6.0 Liter L76 V8 JuMPy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,190
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 180 Times in 76 Posts

    Re: ***So the Passport is No Longer With US* Now with Pictures)**

    nice ride ....

  13. #11
    Firebird Concept (the turbine one) Amphibian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,998
    Thanks
    281
    Thanked 1,162 Times in 762 Posts

    Re: ***So the Passport is No Longer With US* Now with Pictures)**

    I just looked at the pics you posted and thought that Dodge's Charger AWD wheel design is suspiciously like your Equinox's, not that I really think Dodge ripped them off but it's a surprising similarity.


  14. #12
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid Ed753's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    19,305
    Thanks
    12,693
    Thanked 8,600 Times in 5,033 Posts
    My Ride
    2018 GMC Sierra Crew 6 1/2'

    Re: ***So the Passport is No Longer With US* Now with Pictures)**

    Congratulations! - I like that color, my wife hates it...... I know I'll never be getting a blue car.

    Sorry for razzing you so much, but it looks that last one worked, finally got you off the sidelines!

    Your "I might buy list" was almost as long as your option list above.

  15. #13
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member mbukukanyau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Carlsbad Commiefornia
    Posts
    30,342
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 7,449 Times in 3,601 Posts
    My Ride
    2013 Traverse | 2018 Fusion

    Re: ***So the Passport is No Longer With US* Now with Pictures)**

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman1970 View Post
    Congrats! Great vehicle.
    Thank you. Its really like owning a luxury car for us.

    Quote Originally Posted by 96RIV View Post
    Well you sir can consider me jealous.
    Thanks, We are blessed..

    Quote Originally Posted by solman98 View Post
    Congrats onthe new ride......
    Thank you, It had 9 miles

    Quote Originally Posted by JuMPy View Post
    nice ride ....
    Thanks dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Amphibian View Post
    I just looked at the pics you posted and thought that Dodge's Charger AWD wheel design is suspiciously like your Equinox's, not that I really think Dodge ripped them off but it's a surprising similarity.

    There is similarity. Probably the same supplier

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed753 View Post
    Congratulations! - I like that color, my wife hates it...... I know I'll never be getting a blue car.

    Sorry for razzing you so much, but it looks that last one worked, finally got you off the sidelines!

    Your "I might buy list" was almost as long as your option list above.
    I wasted too much money on that freaking passport. By now this would be almost paid off if I had not wasted soo much time. But, after the HHR, I was not going to get an old GM interior (ALA Traverse) I would feel cheated out of my money.

  16. #14
    Firebird Concept (the turbine one) germeezy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Dearborn, MI
    Posts
    15,354
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked 211 Times in 131 Posts
    My Ride
    FORD

    Re: ***So the Passport is No Longer With US* Now with Pictures)**

    Congratulations, I am driving a car today with the old GM 3.0 in it and I really like this engine! I bet you are really enjoying the new car!
    I want a car so violent that the mere thought of full throttle would cause a heart attack. That actually going wide open throttle in would result in nothing less than instant death!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  17. #15
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member mbukukanyau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Carlsbad Commiefornia
    Posts
    30,342
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 7,449 Times in 3,601 Posts
    My Ride
    2013 Traverse | 2018 Fusion

    Re: ***So the Passport is No Longer With US* Now with Pictures)**

    This car is very nice for the money. Forget Hyundai, too bad I am stuck with the HHR while wife and brood drive around in it. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by germeezy1 View Post
    Congratulations, I am driving a car today with the old GM 3.0 in it and I really like this engine! I bet you are really enjoying the new car!
    Love the HHR though. The 3.0 liter is a very good option above the 2.4 in the Equinox

  18. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2