new pics of my dads 93 sierra

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: new pics of my dads 93 sierra

7.0 Liter LS7 V8 Premium Member GMfan1111's Avatar
    in a undisclosed bunker somewhere in the metro detroit area
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2013 Buick Verano Turbo

Cool new pics of my dads 93 sierra

Hi guys you might remember my earlier thread i posted here a few weeks back when some genius tried to make off with my dads 1993 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE. luckily the moron failed and the truck stayed put (after the thief wrecked the shifter). Anyway the truck is now drivable once more and since my dad decided to take my malibu to work today i had the opportunity to snap a few pics

“The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair”

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools".
    - Douglas Adams -

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    My Ride
    2013 Buick Verano Turbo

Re: new pics of my dads 93 sierra

“The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair”

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools".
    - Douglas Adams -

Thanks
    My Ride
    2013 Buick Verano Turbo

- Douglas Adams -

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Banned
    Thanks

Nice!! Did he get it fixed yet?

Thanks
    My Ride
    2013 Buick Verano Turbo

I will take some shots of the interior over the weekend and post them here as well. at the same time i will be helping my dad shop for a brake and steering wheel lock to prevent future breakins

- Douglas Adams -

Thanks
    My Ride
    2013 Buick Verano Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by likearock00 View Post
    Nice!! Did he get it fixed yet?
    yep the truck is fixed they put in a new steering column and they even fixed the radio while they were at it. I'll admit the truck handles even better now than it did when it had the original column

- Douglas Adams -

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 lio45's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    Chevy truck

Wow... it's in really nice shape. Looks new.

Thanks
    My Ride
    2013 Buick Verano Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by lio45 View Post
    Wow... it's in really nice shape. Looks new.
    thanx he has had it since 1993 and its amazing how it still runs after all of these years. No interior shots yet i had a ton of grad parties to go to and other household items to do today and i didn't have time to take interior pics but i will be able to either monday or tuesday

- Douglas Adams -

11. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information