My Jeep

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum Ė General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: My Jeep

3.0 Liter SIDI V6 TrailblazerSS90's Avatar
    Thanks

My Jeep

Just got done washing up my Jeep and thought I'd post some pictures of her on the forum. As well as some of the Jeep and my old Blazer (Big Red).

Most Recent of the Jeep

Right before I sold the Blazer... she had over 190K miles on her and she was still ticking pretty good. Shortly after I sold her the guy that bought it wrecked it in a winter storm just shy of 200k because he thought it would be fun to off-road drunk in the middle of a winter storm. He wound up ripping the entire front end out from under the Blazer

Big Red my old 1994 S-10 Blazer

Her all clean today! I painted the slots in the grill silver... Thinking about switching to a dark gray mesh like the rims. I changed the rims from that nasty painted silver to the current dark gray. The light on the bumper I added as well. Hoping to keep adding some small things to her as she ages. Looking to maybe paint the fender flares to be the same color as the rims?!?! not sure yet..

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 MrCritical's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My Jeep

You have a good eye for color coordination. Nice.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information