My ~Chevy Round 2~

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum Ė General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: My ~Chevy Round 2~

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks

My ~Chevy Round 2~

No more creepy notes on my car lol It was sunny and 62 degrees outside in Wisconsin I can't complain. The weather is awesome since its my spring break this week not going anywhere till Vegas next month. I ran out of tire shine grr but the Meguairs soap always makes a black car shine the best. I finally got my $110 painted ebay spoiler installed a few weeks ago. After putting on 1800 miles and about 6 weeks of ownership I'm still in love and don't regret giving up my Pontiac G6

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    My Ride
    1998 BMW 328is

Re: My ~Chevy Round 2~

Beautiful! Hope you are having fun with it!

-Chase
    1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2003 Honda S2000
    1997 BMW 328iS
    2003 MINI Cooper S
    1984 Mercedes-Benz 230CE
    1998 BMW 328iS

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 Premium Member ne_one's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice ride!

So what ended up being the deal with that note?

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ne_one View Post
    Nice ride!

So what ended up being the deal with that note?
    The day after I got the note I texted the number. A girl told me me she was Ashley from the famous. I told her I was married (but I'm not) thanks for stickin the note on my car. She texted me back the same day I totally know who you are? What I'm guessing was it was some dumb girl who stuck the note on my car with her number. But I have been dating guys since I was 12 years old when I riding my Huffy The creepy part is at the same mall some poor 13 year old girl just got sexually assulated. I'm telling you that mall is ghetto and dangerous. I feel safer walking down the Vegas Strip alone

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 Premium Member ne_one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy View Post
    The day after I got the note I texted the number. A girl told me me she was Ashley from the famous. I told her I was married (but I'm not) thanks for stickin the note on my car. She texted me back the same day I totally know who you are? What I'm guessing was it was some dumb girl who stuck the note on my car with her number. But I have been dating guys since I was 12 years old when I riding my Huffy The creepy part is at the same mall some poor 13 year old girl just got sexually assulated. I'm telling you that mall is ghetto and dangerous. I feel safer walking down the Vegas Strip alone
    Sounds like whoever it is watches too much TV.

And having a name like "Stacy" doesn't really make it any easier for these anonymous car enthusiasts. Not that it necessarily helps in all cases. Or that there's anything wrong with that.

Thanks

Your Camaro looks fantastic! I'm sure you also loved your G6, but I somehow think the Camaro will make you forget all about it in a short period of time... Have fun!

Oh, and the 90's on 9 is my second or third favorite XM station, behind the 80's on 8 and Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio...

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quixote88 View Post
    Your Camaro looks fantastic! I'm sure you also loved your G6, but I somehow think the Camaro will make you forget all about it in a short period of time... Have fun!

Oh, and the 90's on 9 is my second or third favorite XM station, behind the 80's on 8 and Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio...
    I saw my old G6 on Saturday when I was cruzin in the Camaro. It has a new owner already. I felt sad when I saw it but I also had a G6 before the G6 I traded in. After driving G6's for almost 5 years they didn't excite me anymore.

I love the 80's XM station also. I love 80's music considering I was born in 1982

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 knightfan26917's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2003 Grand Marquis; 81mc

Lookin' good, Stacy! Spoiler looks great on there ... congrats, again!

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010 = Chitown #3 *
    WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
    "The stars might lie, but the numbers never do" ... Mary Chapin-Carpenter ... 'I Feel Lucky'

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks

was having a rough week so was one my friends. So what to girls do when they are stressed go shopping lol We were cruizin on the highway just out of town. When a whole flock of birds flew above the Camaro and decided to **** all over my clean rideThe best part of it is I'm happy I had my sunroof vented otherwise the bird **** would of hit us inside. They decorated my hood and my sunroof. We were continuing to drive a bunch of people in a chevy van kept on waving at us didn't know who they were. Then we counted 7 State Troopers cops all with people pulled over yesterday. We kept the speed limit. We get down to the Dells and I spot a Red Camaro with tinted windows. I get excited starting honking my car. We finally spot them and it was two cute guys drivin it I'm happy they at least waved back to us. Come driving back home on the highway at night we see more cars pulled over. I made it home safe the Camaro rolled the big 2,000 miles last nite. After I dropped my friend off yesterday I come up to a light and I had a car full of men honk their horn at me twice but I ignored them I want a chevy boy It was a fun weekend to drive

12. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information