My '96 Camry.

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: My '96 Camry.

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks

My '96 Camry.

I've had this car for about 2.5 years now. It's been pretty reliable and I'm far from being a Toyota fan and it's been my least favorite car to drive thus far. Regardless of that, it's been pretty reliable and thus far, I've only replaced a cv axle for about 160 dollars. I bought it for 1500 dollars and with 145k on the clock, it's now sitting at 215k. Anyways, before this car, I've owned a '99 Taurus, '97 F-150 and a '98 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

Here are the pictures, let the hating begin!

Last edited by Hell's Pariah; 08-02-2009 at 10:36 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: My '96 Camry.

This is by far my favorite Camry ever, if I can put it that way, but those non-stock wheelcovers are blasphemous. For a nice double-Toyota house, you should shell out on originals (even if they cost more than the car)!

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks

Re: My '96 Camry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravada View Post
    This is by far my favorite Camry ever, if I can put it that way, but those non-stock wheelcovers are blasphemous. For a nice double-Toyota house, you should shell out on originals (even if they cost more than the car)!
    Ah, the Corolla is my dad's. I have no say in that. He just bought whatever he wanted to I suppose.

My car, on the other hand. has wheels from a Lexus ES300. For whatever reason, the person I bought it from, threw them on there. :S

Also, there is hail damage from when it hailed here a year ago from a nearby tornado. There is also two big dents on the driver side and the door handle broke off lol.

Edit:

Since we are mentioning the other cars. My dad has a '92 Accord as well with the clock stuck on 399,999 miles. It's on it's second engine and wants to die again but it's still running after 3 or 4 years as well.

Last edited by Hell's Pariah; 08-02-2009 at 11:09 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information