Long Story Short,
1. Previous car would get 220 miles per tank on a good week and usually filled at least once if not twice weekly.....
2. My hobby/fun job (teaching Group Fitness) is requiring me to drive more around town as I am now teaching at 4 different gyms some up to 25-30 miles away.
3. Leather was a must - see #2 with me teaching all over I had to bring changes of clothes just to ride in my car even if in some cases for only 5 minutes to get home
4. My previous car was a cop magnet. Easily first one pulled over for speeding, pulled over for tint, pulled over for stopping at a stop sign but passed the white line, stopped for having a license plate frame around my license plate (apparently those are illegal in FL and can incur a 114.00 ticket)
5. Too busy to truly enjoy my car - in a given week I work over 55 hours with mandatory OT at my full time job
6. Brother-in-law is service manager at local Chevrolet Dealership
I decided as I get older my Needs are starting to outweigh my wants......
I present my first American Car - 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ RS in Crystal Red Tintcoat
Overall I have yet to fully explore all the features - but its LOADED (had to go to work)
Not including gas - I am already saving over 150.00 a month and car will be paid off same time as my Evolution would have......
I was in such a hurry to get back to work I will have to take it back to get detailed..... Don't mind those plastic floor mats - its a pet peeve of mine to ruin the factory ones....lol