GM Inside News Forum banner

Denali is gone...

7K views 62 replies 23 participants last post by  ChrisGinNC 
#1 ·
2016 F-150 Lariat has taken its place!

I'll post some pictures of the military grade awesomeness tomorrow. ;)

Just to wet your appetites, it's a white platinum with black interior, Lariat Chrome Package, FX4, 20s, 5.0L V8, power tailgate, spotlight mirrors, panoramic roof, pro trailer backup, heated rear seats, nav, ya da yada.

The only things it doesn't have are the 360 camera and adaptive cruise.

I also sold my Super Duty, so I'm down to one personal vehicle now.

#2 ·
Also, the enhanced mobile view on this site is pretty terrible. Has it always been this bad?

Reactions: SP1966
#3 ·
Down to ONE vehicle?? :confused:

C'mon, guys, let's get a Go Fund Me act together.:cool: This cannot stand!:fall:

#10 ·
I wanted a 502A, but the only one they had was black and had the 3.5 EB.

What kind of deal did you get? What were the discounts?
I'll post up later when I'm on the computer. Let's just say I didn't do too bad. ;)

Congrats Chris!

I am sure that you will be impressed. I love driving the 502A package, and the 5.0L won`t let you down, They have been flawless, I sell them and only see them back for a Oil Change.
Thanks! I've enjoyed the 5.0 more than I thought I would so far.

#12 ·

Reactions: sfbreh
#13 ·

#14 ·

#15 ·
Sorry for the 50 different posts. Posting pics from a phone is a painful process.

Reactions: TruckMan
#17 ·
It's a little toy lion that came with some candy I bought the other day. He's my copilot for now. :)

Reactions: t-rexx
#20 ·
6.2L would walk it pretty easy. That's to be expected, it has 40 less horsepower. This thing will however stomp a mud hole in a 5.3's face.

Where is the sticker price and how much was knocked off? All the options like the pro trailer back-up thingy will add up fast. I could never understand why you would trade a big wheel for a small one. :confused:
Sticker was $56,xxx. After all was said and done, I got about $10K off sticker.

I looked at another Denali with the 6.2, but they felt it was so special that I should have been happy with $3k off sticker.

Reactions: Ed753
#22 · (Edited)
Remember, time marches on and yep, the wheels go 'round and 'round.

Also it would be a pretty bleak place if there wasn't room for all the third, fourth, and fifth best finishers and etc.

--

Always want to say the best possible positive when a member posts up about a new ride.

So here it is.....

....................................[/end quote]

#23 ·
Remember, time marches on and yep, the wheels go 'round and 'round.

Also it would be a pretty bleak place if there wasn't room for all the third, fourth, and fifth best finishers and etc.

--

Always want to say the best possible positive when a member posts up about a new ride.

So here it is.....
....................................[/end quote]
Yep. "1 at a time since 1999"

A new GM slogan. Losing Customer Base/Market Share.

It is interesting though. A customer going from a Top Offering from 1 Manufacture, to a High Middle offering from another Manufacture.

#29 ·
I do both, I'm a special snowflake.

Enjoy your new truck!
'Preciate it. :)

If that has a power steering column, I did the CAD design and work on it. If it's a manual, I did a little bit know the team that did. Was all engineered in Saginaw, Mi.
Manual. That's pretty neat.

#28 ·
2016 F-150 Lariat has taken its place!

I also sold my Super Duty, so I'm down to one personal vehicle now.
If that has a power steering column, I did the CAD design and work on it. If it's a manual, I did a little bit know the team that did. Was all engineered in Saginaw, Mi.

#38 ·
Cool.
Do people even drive manuals anymore?
Or do you just have to have a special certification for your license?
It is impossible to even fathom how people can press three pedals and shift at the same time.

#34 ·
Thanks buddy!

#33 ·
LOL!

I took it through the car wash the other day and it didn't rip itself apart... I was on pins and needles the whole time. ;)

Trans is nice and smooth so far and no vibrations to report either.

Also, figured I'd add; going to look at ATS Coupes today, because I'm crazy and miss having two vehicles already :dizzy:

#39 ·
Might be bringing home a new Platinum, for a lower monthly payment to boot.

Stay tuned.

Reactions: sfbreh
#41 ·
After getting my 14' EB back from Ford (it needed new timing chains) I poked around the lot....found a beauty black platinum with the 5.0 (no more ecoboost for this cowboy) Ford is very aggressive with pricing, the lease for a comparable GM (Denali or High Country) is ~300$ more and at least 4000 more in cash purchase. I'm just so on the fence, a big part of me wants the new F150 front end and 10 speed, another part want to wait to see what GM does with the 2019 trucks. Boy oh boy, that platinum I drove was an awful nice truck, I most certainly would be happy to live with it.

The 14 is going to go back home to Idaho where i'll take advantage of the US greenback on resale (I now reside north of the boarder) I'll make up me mind this week....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.