GM Inside News Forum banner

Denali is gone...

7K views 62 replies 23 participants last post by  ChrisGinNC 
#1 ·
2016 F-150 Lariat has taken its place!

I'll post some pictures of the military grade awesomeness tomorrow. ;)

Just to wet your appetites, it's a white platinum with black interior, Lariat Chrome Package, FX4, 20s, 5.0L V8, power tailgate, spotlight mirrors, panoramic roof, pro trailer backup, heated rear seats, nav, ya da yada.

The only things it doesn't have are the 360 camera and adaptive cruise.

I also sold my Super Duty, so I'm down to one personal vehicle now.

#45 ·
Went and looked at the trucks today.

Three of the contenders:

#46 ·
1. They'd be removing those damned Capital Ford stickers if I were going to buy.
2. Whomever put them on those trucks needs to be fired. The black on it's right on top of the F150 emblem, on the red truck it's flippen crooked. $40k plus for a truck and some ******* cannot be bothered to pay attention to the details.

#48 ·
I like the Lariat Chrome package.

Ruby Red would be my preferred color too, but the cheapest one within a reasonable distance with the 502 package has a $61,000 sticker. I don't think I would be able to get the dealer to come off MSRP enough to make it doable payment wise.

#52 ·
Good thing it isn't your truck then, right?

I'm working a deal on the Bronze Fire V8 at another dealer, for those who are interested in my shenanigans. The Magnetic just isn't my style and I don't think I could live with the 2.7 EB. It would just be another instant regret.

#51 ·
Google Chrome. Budda book, budda boom.

Reactions: ChrisGinNC
#55 ·
I'm getting 16.4 average with my F-150 and 18.3 with my Silverado. I have a somewhat heavy foot and drive a 60/40 mix of city/highway with a decent amount of idling in the mix as well.

Reactions: TruckMan
#57 ·
No, I hate the new front end.

#59 ·
Yes, I ordered a set of factory LED headlights for my truck. :)

I'll go into more detail about why I've decided to keep what I've got later.

#61 ·
It was around $1400 for both headlight assembly shipped to my door from Tasca Ford.

Now, I'm just waiting on the adapter from Raptor Retrofits that's on backorder.

Reactions: Ed753
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.