Brother's Grand Marquis

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Brother's Grand Marquis

Thanks

Brother's Grand Marquis

My brother bought my dad's 99 Mercury Grand Marquis GS this summer and he did some changes to it like he gave it duel exhaust (not just tips, the whole system) and he changed the grille from all chrome to body colored on the outside and black on the inside like the marauders and he put in a K&N airfilter. hes not sure what hes going to do with the rest of it but ill post more when he does.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

GMI Staff Member Premium Member Swahili's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brother's Grand Marquis

Man, I really like those Panther cars still . Maybe I really will up and buy a full size car when it comes my time. Tell your brother to get rid of those mud flaps and I'll really like his car :p
    Hidden Content

2000 Chevy Monte Carlo SS. Black, 3800 Series II V6, 4 speed automatic - 150,500km.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swahili
    Man, I really like those Panther cars still . Maybe I really will up and buy a full size car when it comes my time. Tell your brother to get rid of those mud flaps and I'll really like his car :p
    he wants to, hes just not sure if he will replace them with colored ones or leave them off

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

No matter how old or what happens, i will always love the panther's The marauder is such a sick car, id kill for one.

Nice GM though, needs a set of marauder wheels on it though

3.6 Liter SIDI V6 FightingChance's Avatar
    Thanks

Pity Ford couldn't execute it's original plans with the Crown Vic Nighthawk and Marauder - I think the Nighthawk was gonna get the 5.4 and the Marauder a even more boost. Instead we got a Marauder that was slower than a V6 Accord of the same year. :\ Never liked the 4.6, only now is it worth something with the nice new head tweaks.
    "I cannot wait for the new fad to come along, one that doesn't involve making respectable looking cars look as though they were parked nearby when the plastic factory exploded."

Thanks

I love the Marquis! This was perhaps the last season it had this understated appearance before Ford went into overdrive with facelifting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bravada
    I love the Marquis! This was perhaps the last season it had this understated appearance before Ford went into overdrive with facelifting.

yeah its a very nice looking car. i just hope they dont mess it up when the next one comes out

10. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information