2006 Saturn Vue Redline

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: 2006 Saturn Vue Redline

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8
    Thanks

2006 Saturn Vue Redline

Here is our new Saturn Vue Redline. It comes fully loaded with OnStar, XM Satellite Radio, 3.5L V6, 5-Speed Auto, Sunroof, Redline Package (Interior enhancements, leather/suede seats, 18 inch performance tires, lowered, fascias etc.). Pretty much it has all the stuff you can think of. I was at the dealer today waiting for my car, and they had two pieces of steel, one was Quiet Steel, the other was regular steel used in regular cars. The Quiet Steel if you drop it on the floor sounds like a plastic card falling, where the regular piece of steel sounds really loud and clanky. The Quiet Steel is a steel/plastic mix or something and it was so cool on how it made hardly any noise when it fell. On the sticker, it said Quiet Steel 2005 Saturn ION and it had the website www.quietsteel.com and then the other piece of steel said, steel used in cars like Honda Civic, Mazda 3, Toyota Corolla, Hyundai Elantra, Ford Focus etc. Quiet Steel is surprisingly a great innovation and it's nice to see GM use it. I did take pics of my Grand Prix, but the pics came out blurry, so I'll take some new ones in a few days, as I'm going on a small vacation.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

4.6 Liter Northstar V8 mystikranger's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2006 Saturn Vue Redline

Wow that's a hot SUV. The interior looks real nice. You say fully loaded, do you have the backseat DVD entertainment?
    Hidden Content
    Current Ride:
    2007 Chevy HHR LT
    Future Ride:
    2010 Camaro SS

Thanks

What does that talk button do on the wheel?
    Mercedes: Irrellevant in todays market.

"I would never consider owning a Buick because of the sheer stigma of owning a Buick, no matter how good they got;"
    -Mgescuro the follower.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Hey, I listen to channel 20 aswell!!
    Hidden Content

My Rides (2013 Chevrolet Volt, 1991 Chevrolet S-10 Baja):
    Hidden Content
    @Testdrivejunkie
    "I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming." - Mitch Hedberg ...

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystikranger
    Wow that's a hot SUV. The interior looks real nice. You say fully loaded, do you have the backseat DVD entertainment?
    No, we don't have the backseat DVD entertainment and I just realized too that we don't have the tow package as well, but we have basically everything else. Still, it's pretty much fully loaded, since there aren't really many more options that you can opt for that this doesn't already have.

EDIT: The Talk button on the steering wheel is actually the mute button. Doesn't seem to make sense.

I'll post pics of my car, the Grand Prix soon. The pictures I took really sucked unfortunately.
    Last edited by IAMCANADIAN; 07-25-2006 at 10:07 PM.

8. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information