My review: 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: My review: 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

5.3 Liter Vortec V8
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2007 Ford Focus ZXW 5-speed

My review: 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

If you're interested in the Lancer Ralliart as a potential autocross competitor or even simply for the bragging rights of its performance specifications, complaints about the daily driving experience may not faze you. It's a usable daily driver that can be opened up on a track.

But for the broader population, even the broader population of people who pay extra for greater driving pleasure, the Lancer Ralliart isn't thrilling. For $28,000 and up, you get a series of upgrades that add fairly little to or even compromise driving enjoyment in normal operating conditions.
    Full review at link:
    http://www.examiner.com/cars-in-nati...ralliart-sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Banned
    Thanks

Smile Re: My review: 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

I love me a manual transmission as well, but the Ralliart doesn't come with a manual option. I'd have to step up to an Evolution X GSR, with the concommitant higher price tag, insurance and fuel costs. The TC-SST is pretty good, and the wife drives it as well, so I don't have to worry about her burning the clutch out as she hasn't driven a manual since she was a teenager. Also, the Ralliart does well with left foot braking, and having no clutch pedal frees up my left foot in tricky corners.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information