This is going to be the shortest Reader Review of all time:
- A-pillar was obstructive.
- The fact that the range extender RPM didn't sync up with the gas pedal is a non-issue, as it's quiet enough to not be disconcerting.
- This is the second pre-production Volt I've been in wherein the driver's door doesn't close properly on the first shut.
- The leather interior was pretty decent.
- Driving in Low in Sport mode is really the only way to experience this car.
- The graphics on the IP are neat, but I can see them becoming a distraction.
I may drive it again tonight, so I'll will revisit.