2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT - Page 2

  1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum General discussion forum for GM

    Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!
     
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50

Thread: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

  1. #16
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 nyminute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 149 Times in 86 Posts
    My Ride
    Equinox/2019/Pacific Blue

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    https://www.cars.com/research/chevro...ws/?pg=9&nr=10

    Only purchased it Dec 31 2019 but so far coming from my 2015 and 2016 Terrain I have to admit I love how she rides. Enclosed are customer reviews who actually own one like I do. Sometimes people have a negative opinion about something having never owned it.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    8,607
    Thanks
    10,512
    Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,859 Posts
    My Ride
    2016 Nissan Rogue SV AWD

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    Quote Originally Posted by nyminute View Post
    https://www.cars.com/research/chevro...ws/?pg=9&nr=10

    Only purchased it Dec 31 2019 but so far coming from my 2015 and 2016 Terrain I have to admit I love how she rides. Enclosed are customer reviews who actually own one like I do. Sometimes people have a negative opinion about something having never owned it.
    Those are actually pretty good results from them. Around here you would tend to think the feelings are otherwise by some of the posts. Early on I had a dislike for it but the Equinox is growing on me.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to 1958carnut For This Useful Post:

    nyminute (01-29-2019)

  5. #18
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 nyminute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 149 Times in 86 Posts
    My Ride
    Equinox/2019/Pacific Blue

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    Quote Originally Posted by 1958carnut View Post
    Those are actually pretty good results from them. Around here you would tend to think the feelings are otherwise by some of the posts. Early on I had a dislike for it but the Equinox is growing on me.
    LOL! I had my reservations too. Came off of 2 Terrains 2015 and 2016. Absolutely loved them. Added bull bars to both models front and back from dealer. All chromed side mirrors door handles. Moldings at wheel base front back Can show the pics. Metallic Blue and Onyx Black. But the more I drive this 2019 Equinox I have to say it feels like my Buick rides from the 2000's all over again. Remember the day you could get that LeSabre for $25k. My Park Ave was a bit more. Call me crazy I actually like how it handles drives . Now it better not break down! lol

  6. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements
     

  7. #19
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 nyminute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 149 Times in 86 Posts
    My Ride
    Equinox/2019/Pacific Blue

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    First pic was my 2015 Terrain/ traded that in for the 2016 Terrain/ traded that in for the 2019 Equinox
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nyminute; 01-29-2019 at 09:47 PM.

  8. #20
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 nyminute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 149 Times in 86 Posts
    My Ride
    Equinox/2019/Pacific Blue

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    That was weird this morning. Had a frozen keyless button entry from an ice storm on the driver door. New to this technology. My 2016 Terrain didn't have it yet. Had to use remote to open door. Afraid to push silver button too hard and break it! Whats the deal with that?

  9. #21
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 nyminute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 149 Times in 86 Posts
    My Ride
    Equinox/2019/Pacific Blue

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    2018 2019 Chrome Front Grille Grill Cover trim strips
    High quality Chrome ABS you get on Ebay , anyone have an opinion on this?
    Hold up or junk? Thanks!

  10. #22
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 nyminute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 149 Times in 86 Posts
    My Ride
    Equinox/2019/Pacific Blue

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    Came across interesting article for 2020 Equinox.

    https://suvtrend.com/chevrolet/2020-chevy-equinox/

  11. #23
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 tripowergto Jan2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Rockin' Rowland, PA
    Posts
    695
    Thanks
    466
    Thanked 923 Times in 371 Posts

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    Quote Originally Posted by nyminute View Post
    Came across interesting article for 2020 Equinox.

    https://suvtrend.com/chevrolet/2020-chevy-equinox/
    Grammar is absolutely dreadful in that article. Was it translated?
    2018 Hot Wheels 2SS Camaro Conv ~ 2016 2LT Corvette 7spd ~ 2017 Camaro RS V6 6spd ~ 2014 Chevy Volt ~ 2009 Pontiac G8 GT ~ 2002 Firebird Formula 6spd

  12. #24
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 nyminute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 149 Times in 86 Posts
    My Ride
    Equinox/2019/Pacific Blue

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    Quote Originally Posted by tripowergto Jan2003 View Post
    Grammar is absolutely dreadful in that article. Was it translated?
    Now if you put it under Word program only 2 sentences are grammatically incorrect!

  13. #25
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 tripowergto Jan2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Rockin' Rowland, PA
    Posts
    695
    Thanks
    466
    Thanked 923 Times in 371 Posts

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    Quote Originally Posted by nyminute View Post
    Now if you put it under Word program only 2 sentences are grammatically incorrect!
    I gather the Word program doesn't count the many missing words to properly complete the sentences. Just sad in this day and age.
    2018 Hot Wheels 2SS Camaro Conv ~ 2016 2LT Corvette 7spd ~ 2017 Camaro RS V6 6spd ~ 2014 Chevy Volt ~ 2009 Pontiac G8 GT ~ 2002 Firebird Formula 6spd

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to tripowergto Jan2003 For This Useful Post:

    nyminute (01-31-2019)

  15. #26
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 nyminute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 149 Times in 86 Posts
    My Ride
    Equinox/2019/Pacific Blue

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    Quote Originally Posted by tripowergto Jan2003 View Post
    I gather the Word program doesn't count the many missing words to properly complete the sentences. Just sad in this day and age.
    Guess not lol

  16. #27
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 nyminute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 149 Times in 86 Posts
    My Ride
    Equinox/2019/Pacific Blue

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    https://www.atlanticchevrolet.com/Ve...-NY/3355185973

    This is my trade in 2016 Terrain on the dealers lot anyone interested. Video to it as well. Clean as a whistle. The ding in the bullbar was at a hotel when I got to it. That's about it. I can give you VIN to Carfax it.
    Last edited by nyminute; 01-31-2019 at 01:58 PM.

  17. #28
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 nyminute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 149 Times in 86 Posts
    My Ride
    Equinox/2019/Pacific Blue

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    https://www.autoguide.com/new-cars/2...4dr/index.html

    Small little details you begin to notice as an owner might not notice as a customer when you test drive for 5 minutes . I noticed for instance the improved ride with my new 2019 Equinox over my last 2 Terrains I owned. Ride feels more like the Buicks I owned in the past. Turns out its platform based on Buick. I'm sure technology has changed but GM sure has improved the ride over my 2016 Terrain

  18. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    890
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 887 Times in 412 Posts

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    Quote Originally Posted by nyminute View Post
    That was weird this morning. Had a frozen keyless button entry from an ice storm on the driver door. New to this technology. My 2016 Terrain didn't have it yet. Had to use remote to open door. Afraid to push silver button too hard and break it! Whats the deal with that?
    I've never had that issue with any of my buttons but I don't know how bad a storm U guys got. Strong possibility that U simply had ice in the crevices of the button. Cold as it is right now.. lotta of strange things happen in the cold. I won't even tell U what happens to my knees when its cold like this.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to DaBangBang For This Useful Post:

    nyminute (02-01-2019)

  20. #30
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 nyminute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 149 Times in 86 Posts
    My Ride
    Equinox/2019/Pacific Blue

    Re: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBangBang View Post
    I've never had that issue with any of my buttons but I don't know how bad a storm U guys got. Strong possibility that U simply had ice in the crevices of the button. Cold as it is right now.. lotta of strange things happen in the cold. I won't even tell U what happens to my knees when its cold like this.
    LOL! Its so cold the windshield washer fluid froze. I cant even remember the last time this ever happened. I'm ready for Florida heatwave at 50! Buttons fine again. I have a tendency to break new things by accident not being careful at times in my old age

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to nyminute For This Useful Post:

    DaBangBang (02-01-2019)

  22. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements
     

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2