Sonic LS any issues?

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Sonic LS any issues?

2.5L Iron Duke
    Thanks

Sonic LS any issues?

Have the GM $3,000 topup offer and just pondering different ideas. Looks like I see some dealers with 2014-15 Sonics for $11,200 then - $3,000 so $8200 for a $16,000 msrp. I don't really need a car but I'm having a hard time not grabbing one just for an extra car around the house, save miles on my lease and so on. I drive around 1,000 miles highway for work a week and I'm thinking even if I just use it for that I would get my $100 a month worth. Any recommendations on it or any issues anyone sees? I'm not really a fan of the base radio or hub caps but it would just be a cheap commuter car. I'm in the Chicago area, when between now and March 2nd do you think it would be the cheapest? I think there might be extra auto show cash next month. Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 Times in 910 Posts

Re: Sonic LS any issues?

I have a Sonic LTZ and love it. No issues yet that have made me regret my purchase.
    Join the Code 130R Facebook Group! Hidden Content

"Trying to be the world's fastest trombonist is like trying to be the world's tallest midget."
    Alan Raph, NYC Bass Trombonist

R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member Neanderthal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,002 Times in 4,805 Posts
    My Ride
    17 Soul&/01 PT LTD/15 JD130

Re: Sonic LS any issues?

Half off MSRP? Are you sure that's not an ATS? LOL, little joke for the Caddy crowd here!

With GM about to hold the line on prices, this looks like a deal you can't beat.

If the glove fits, you must acquit and buy that car!

Oh, and welcome to GMI, nbanga.
    2017 Soul &, Titanium

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.--Unattributed

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."--Benjamin Franklin

"The freedom of Speech may be taken away, and, dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to the Slaughter."--George Washington

Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information