OnStar Expired? Get 6 months FREE!

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: OnStar Expired? Get 6 months FREE!

1.4 Liter Turbocharged ECOTEC
    Thanks

Arrow OnStar Expired? Get 6 months FREE!

6 months of OnStar FREE + contest!
    Mar16
    2011 Written by Camaro Scotty edit ** ONSTAR ANNOUNCES “ONSTAR PUSH ON” CONSUMER SWEEPSTAKES **

** PRIZES: 10 WINNERS EACH RECEIVE A NEW GM VEHICLE **

** EVERY NEW VEHICLE DELIVERY COMPLETING A BLUE BUTTON WELCOME CALL CAN BE ENTERED INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES**

**EVERY PREOWNED DELIVERY COMPLETING A BLUE BUTTON ACTIVATION CAN BE ENTERED INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ENROLLED FOR A FREE 6-MONTH SAFE AND SOUND TRIAL **

** EVERY CUSTOMER CURRENTLY DRIVING AN ONSTAR DIGITAL EQUIPPED VEHICLE THAT IS DEACTIVATED, CAN ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES BY PRESSING THE BLUE ONSTAR BUTTON AND WE WILL REACTIVATE THEIR ONSTAR SERVICES FOR 6 MONTHS FREE**

The OnStar Push On consumer sweepstakes starts March 14th and runs through May 31st. The sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States (and District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding where otherwise prohibited by law), who, at the time of entry are licensed drivers and are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of Majority in their State, Province, or Territory. By entering the sweepstakes, your customers are entered for a chance to win a new Chevrolet (excluding Volt), Buick, GMC or Cadillac of their choice! A total of 10 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries at the conclusion of the contest. Entering the contest is as easy as pushing the blue OnStar button in their vehicle!

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

4.4 Liter Supercharged Northstar demonspeed's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: OnStar Expired? Get 6 months FREE!

Ha! I missed this by two days. I reactivated the G6 Saturday morning -- while I received 6 months free, they mentioned nothing about being entered into a drawing. I also got suckered into 300 minutes for $9.99 :lol:
    Current: '15 GMC Acadia SLE|'08 G8 GT
    Former: '12 Malibu LTZ|'08 G6 GT|'07 TrailBlazer LS|'05 GTO|'02 Camaro SS|'01 Camaro Z28|'00 Camaro SS|'97 Tahoe LT|'91 Camaro Z28|'89 Camaro IROC-Z
    Past Digressions: '02 Cougar V6 Sport Ultimate|'94 Grand Cherokee Laredo|'93 Mustang GT

See all my [fun] vehicles here:
    Hidden Content

Thanks
    My Ride
    2012 Impala Fleet Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
    Ha! I missed this by two days. I reactivated the G6 Saturday morning -- while I received 6 months free, they mentioned nothing about being entered into a drawing. I also got suckered into 300 minutes for $9.99 :lol:
    Which they will promptly sell back to Verizon if you don't use.

https://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f...-march-101291/

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

R2-D2 Astromech Droid bballr4567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,893 Times in 2,748 Posts
    My Ride
    2020 Pacifica Touring L Plus

Hmmm, might need to do the 6 months for both the G8 and Terrain. Didnt know you got the free 6 months if you have been deactivated.
    Hidden Content

Hers:
    2020 Palisade SEL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
    I find the onstar minutes quite useful. I use them in the northwoods when my cell cannot get signal.
    2014 Silverado 4x4 LTZ

Thanks

I just hooked this up[. Took about 10 minutes for the process, but I'm set with 6 months for free of Safe & Sound.
    Mercedes: Irrellevant in todays market.

"I would never consider owning a Buick because of the sheer stigma of owning a Buick, no matter how good they got;"
    -Mgescuro the follower.

4.4 Liter Supercharged Northstar demonspeed's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Olds88 View Post
    I find the onstar minutes quite useful. I use them in the northwoods when my cell cannot get signal.
    That's why I went with it. My wife and I travel quite a bit, so meh, why not. It's only money.

If I don't use them more power to OnStar selling them back to Verizon. Perhaps they can take that money and invest in an inconspicuous OnStar/XM antenna
    Current: '15 GMC Acadia SLE|'08 G8 GT
    Former: '12 Malibu LTZ|'08 G6 GT|'07 TrailBlazer LS|'05 GTO|'02 Camaro SS|'01 Camaro Z28|'00 Camaro SS|'97 Tahoe LT|'91 Camaro Z28|'89 Camaro IROC-Z
    Past Digressions: '02 Cougar V6 Sport Ultimate|'94 Grand Cherokee Laredo|'93 Mustang GT

See all my [fun] vehicles here:
    Hidden Content

10. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information