I Drove A 30th An. Ss

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: I Drove A 30th An. Ss

Thanks

I Drove A 30th An. Ss

hey guyz my friend has a 30th anniversarry camaro SS. I told him its a nice car and i've driven a trans am before but never a camaro. he smiled and said wanna drive?

wow all i have to say is that camaro has roll power. its not the newer bodies though, its the gen. before it. but man its still a sick car. he claims that the rims on his car cost a grand each because they're 30th anniversary rims. they're pretty nice too.

he was surprised i didnt stall the car cuz he's got a $500 clutch system in there and im only 17 (will be 18 in december 13). he didnt think i could do it. sure enough though, i drove it like i owned the car. partly cuz i've driven harder clutches (i.e. my friends M3, and my other friends Eclipse GSX with a hard racing clutch, thats made of kevlar). I'm proud of myself.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: I Drove A 30th An. Ss

Nic, do anything else with the car like scaring your friend. ANY PIX. I wanna drive any Camaro SS. I've only driven a V6 Camaro thats about it.

Thanks

Re: I Drove A 30th An. Ss

nah no pics, but i might get some, some day. just go search 30th anniversarry camaro. u should get some pics. that was the car i drove. god its fast.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information