HHR Allready Gains Praise From Media (HHR, Bling, and 300 Mentioned In Same Sentence!

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: HHR Allready Gains Praise From Media (HHR, Bling, and 300 Mentioned In Same Sentence!

Thanks

HHR Allready Gains Praise From Media (HHR, Bling, and 300 Mentioned In Same Sentence!

HHR is allready gaining some praise among the media. Read this excerpt:

Of course, OEM success is a sure sign that bling is a dead trend stunting. What good is looking like a gangsta if the yuppie next to you looks like one too? Lest we forget, automakers from Chrysler (300C, Charger) to Mercedes (CLS500) to GM (HHR) are selling more and more cars with built-in bling. The wilder the design, the greater the degree of pre-existing product “individuality”, the lesser the need for ANY modification, urban or otherwise. It would be hard to imagine a DUB edition Chevrolet SSR.

Full article here:
    http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/con...6342222850148/

GM's 'bling-mobile':
    http://www.chevrolet.com/hhr06/
    Last edited by surferdude00711; 03-30-2005 at 09:19 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: HHR Allready Gains Praise From Media (HHR, Bling, and 300 Mentioned In Same Sentence!

Worth remembering 6 months after the HHR's introduction this summer...when there will be a 200 day supply sitting around....

Thanks

Re: HHR Allready Gains Praise From Media (HHR, Bling, and 300 Mentioned In Same Sente

Quote Originally Posted by Hotspur
    Worth remembering 6 months after the HHR's introduction this summer...when there will be a 200 day supply sitting around....
    You know we really could have used some praise for a GM product and the second post is back to negativity. As if the death of Zeta and threats on Pontiac and Buick weren't enough. I'm just joking they will doubtfully be selling like Mini's, but hopefully the supply won't be that big.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 AdmiralViscen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: HHR Allready Gains Praise From Media (HHR, Bling, and 300 Mentioned In Same Sente

Minis don't sell at around 100k a year, as the HHR is likely to.

By the way, you seem to have forgotten to respond to my points in the "G6: Ugly?" topic.
    Hidden Content
    God Bless the Blue Bullet.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralViscen
    Minis don't sell at around 100k a year, as the HHR is likely to.

By the way, you seem to have forgotten to respond to my points in the "G6: Ugly?" topic.
    I meant as in time on the dealer lots. However, BMW is ramping up production I think I read on Edmund's. I don't know how many are coming here now though. I'll go check the thread.

Edit: Server busy I'll check back again later tonight or tomorrow.

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 AdmiralViscen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: HHR Allready Gains Praise From Media (HHR, Bling, and 300 Mentioned In Same Sentence!

I know what you meant. I thought I'd inject a little bit of positive...ness about the HHR.
    Hidden Content
    God Bless the Blue Bullet.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralViscen
    I know what you meant. I thought I'd inject a little bit of positive...ness about the HHR.
    Ok good lol. I responded, by the way .

10. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information