Equinox rust on back hatch

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Equinox rust on back hatch

Walking
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2014 EQINOX

Equinox rust on back hatch

Any one else have this issue? I have seen numerous other Equinox in my city with the same issue. The person handling claim decisions was unprofessional and refuses to see that this is a GM problem that is upsetting many owners. My 2014 Equinox has big rust spots on the back hatch. Have been fighting with GM but even though it is within warranty KMs and it is a factory defect they won' t cover the full cost of fixing because I am 3 months out of 3 year warrenty. I am very upset. There was another lady in the dealership weeks before me with the EXACT SAME YEAR EXACT SAME ISSUE. I still owe thousands and this should not have happened. I won't buy GM again based on their response. Lack of customer focus and POOR QUALITY CRAP makes me dedicated to telling everyone what has happened.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

6.0 Liter L76 V8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 788 Posts
    My Ride
    2019 F150 XLT FX4 Crew Magma

Re: Equinox rust on back hatch

There was a TSB about that. A Trade I took in had it repaired under it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information