GM Inside News Forum banner

Chevrolet Concept Revealed In Translogic Video

4K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  MCGARRETT 
#1 ·
Check out the video at this link and at 0:14 you will see a full rear and partial front view of a concept drawing for a Chevrolet vehicle. Could be an exercise, could be a reveal of a future vehicle. Who knows? Enjoy!

#3 ·
Bummer, it did not play for me on this Mac. Did it look like that very radical concept Chevy showed some months back that echoed in some ways the Centennial Corvette concept that I HOPE was a glimpse of Chevys to come?

#13 · (Edited)
Thanks, interesting. I wish I could remember the name of that VERY radical Chevy concept unveiled several months ago!

p.s. I Googled and found it: Mi-ray total stunner I hope they build as is with no watering down.

#7 ·
One thing I don't get about designers is how they sketch cars with tiny slit windows and massive wheels that cannot be produced. They are then forced to dumb down those aspects for production and suddenly the car doesn't look anywhere near as good as the sketch.

Pen a car with proper proportions from the get go and you will have a more attractive production car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.