Autoline after hours with John McElroy is having Ed Welburn on August 11th! New C7

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Autoline after hours with John McElroy is having Ed Welburn on August 11th! New C7

Firebird Concept (the turbine one) JBsZ06's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,654 Times in 1,078 Posts
    My Ride
    2020 Red c8 corvette z51 fe4

Autoline after hours with John McElroy is having Ed Welburn on August 11th! New C7

http://www.autolinedetroit.tv/journal/?cat=1513

episode 114

Today on August 11th ..thursday starting at 7 pm eastern standard time...autoline after hours podcast .... usually starts a few minutes early...and goes for about an hour and 10 minutes..

check it out as Ed Welburn is coming on the show ..(about a one hour show) and there is a push for Ed to spill a few of the bean on the future direction of GM styling..

We might get lucky and hear or see a few hints of the C7. Thought i'd share this with you guys to join in..

Great show...and of course we might get some good insight!
    also there is a rapid fire section where you can email or call in and ask Mr. Welburn a few questions too...

His reaction try as he might could also give insights ..

Feel free to call in any time today and leave a question for Ed Welburn or call in during the show..

The phone number is:::::

1 620 288 6546
    2008 black c6 corvette z51 m6 on black c7 z51 19/20s and 2018 Bright red alfa stelvio ti sport on 20 s with sport seats

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    My Ride

Re: Autoline after hours with John McElroy is having Ed Welburn on August 11th! New C

Get ready guys because the shows about to start!
    2008 black c6 corvette z51 m6 on black c7 z51 19/20s and 2018 Bright red alfa stelvio ti sport on 20 s with sport seats

GMI Staff Member Premium Member
    Thanks

Re: Autoline after hours with John McElroy is having Ed Welburn on August 11th! New C

This should be interesting.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

GMI Staff Member Premium Member
    Thanks

XTS looks better than the concept? They did something with the C-pillar?

Thanks
    My Ride

the redo on the XTS should make it even more beautiful according to Peter DeLorenzo who has seen it.

For those that missed the show..

you can go back to the link above and watch the show again which I recommend or listen to it on itunes. I got my question about corvette in there. I got a lot of laughs! I called in this afternoon. Peter DeLorenzo filled us in on what the new c7 will be and Ed just laughed out loud..

I recommend watching the show. It was excellent. IMO

I'm biased as I truly admire Mr. Ed Welburn as a person and as a designer.

Firebird Concept (the turbine one)
    Thanks

I thought the show was a disappointment from the standpoint of new information from Ed Welburn. The only thing he confirmed is that the El Camino isn't in the plans because they are working on so many great cars right now. He wouldn't say anything about the new Corvette, and the only real information came from PDL, with Ed smiling and laughing. Entertaining? Yes. Informative? NOPE!

R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member mbukukanyau's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,304 Times in 4,032 Posts
    My Ride
    2013 Traverse | 2018 Fusion

as usual, interesting conversation, no news.. corporate talking head with a great design talent

Thanks
    My Ride

Entertainment works for me my friends. Today as I get ready to drive my 08 corvette with the sun shining and the roof off I can smile in the moments I imagine what the Next evolution of the corvette is going to offer.

Life is good

JMO.... I enjoyed the show.

Ed's living the dream

11. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information