Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs - Page 2

  1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum Ė General discussion forum for GM

    Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!
     
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 70

Thread: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

  1. #16
    Chevrolet VOLT eaton53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,259
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,986 Times in 1,637 Posts
    My Ride
    1989 Merkur XR4Ti

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by jzchev28 View Post
    Ok I'm ready for the 12 pages bashing Ford now, oh I forgot this is GMI and we only cry about GM cuz we wants them to dew better.
    How dare they do business as they see fit!!
    1989 Merkur XR4Ti
    2014 Carlisle Ford Nationals - Merkur Club of America Preservation Award


    2015 Cadillac XTS Platinum... Princess Buttercup IV
    2015 Chevy Cruze Diesel... Many thanks to VW for making this deal possible.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaton53 For This Useful Post:

    gkr778 (05-20-2019),Neanderthal (05-20-2019)

  3. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements
     

  4. #17
    6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 Premium Member jzchev28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toledo, OH
    Posts
    5,234
    Thanks
    6,251
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 1,126 Posts
    My Ride
    2014 Silverado Z71 Blue Topaz
    Quote Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchev28 View Post
    Ok I'm ready for the 12 pages bashing Ford now, oh I forgot this is GMI and we only cry about GM cuz we wants them to dew better.
    Crying about people crying! Cool story bro.
    Ford can do no wrong, cool story bro

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jzchev28 For This Useful Post:

    CMiatso DaBang (05-20-2019),RamJet502 (05-20-2019),TruckMan (05-21-2019)

  6. #18
    6.0 Liter L76 V8 gkr778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Southaven, Mississippi USA
    Posts
    2,060
    Thanks
    2,337
    Thanked 1,809 Times in 959 Posts
    My Ride
    2014 BMW 320i and '72 Nova

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTP View Post
    Sarcasm aside, why do "we" do that? History is littered with examples of "the plant" shutting down and the town being destroyed. Why do we all want to put blinders on and ignore the fact that "the plant" might not be around forever and take proper precautions and plans. Why don't people squirrel away money for when the rainy day comes? Why do people not learn a new trade while "the plant" is still in operation, but the writing is on the wall (sometimes you know it is coming, sometimes you don't). Why do we vilify the companies that shut down "the plant" instead of chastising the town government for failing to attract other businesses? Why do we expect corporations to keep a plant operating indefinitely (kind of like communism)?

    In other words, why is no blame put on the people for not being prepared?
    Because, as writer James Geary so eloquently said, "Sometimes, you need a door slammed in your face before you can hear opportunity knock."
    God and guns keep us strong. That's what this country was founded on. - Lynyrd Skynyrd

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gkr778 For This Useful Post:

    1958carnut (05-20-2019),BlackGTP (05-20-2019),Neanderthal (05-20-2019),TruckMan (05-21-2019)

  8. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements
     

  9. #19
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member Neanderthal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    A sunny cave in Transylvania
    Posts
    33,419
    Thanks
    7,571
    Thanked 5,977 Times in 3,801 Posts
    My Ride
    17 Soul&/01 PT LTD/15 JD130

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    The feds (and all state and almost all local governments) should follow suit. The feds could probably scrub out 30% minimum of their payroll with no effect on the actual people who actually work.

    This is a good move if the right people are scrubbed. As Emperor Mulally did when he came in and his drawws at the freakin chaos and waste the fiefdoms had engineered over the decades, he went lean and mean and clean. FoMo will be a happier camper. And maybe not go BK.

    Even Bill's BFFs and golf buddies were not immune to the purge. As it should be. We called them UPs in the Army, Useless Personnel
    Last edited by Neanderthal; 05-20-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    2017 Soul &, Titanium

    Where liberty dwells, there is my country. Benjamin Franklin

    The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. Thomas Jefferson

    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neanderthal For This Useful Post:

    gkr778 (05-20-2019),JBsZ06 (05-20-2019),SierraGS (05-21-2019)

  11. #20
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid Ed753's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,329
    Thanks
    11,872
    Thanked 7,631 Times in 4,546 Posts
    My Ride
    2018 GMC Sierra Crew 6 1/2'

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by 1958carnut View Post
    It will be interesting to see how many come from the US. Then maybe, just maybe the playing field of criticism here at GMI will be leveled somewhat. Just a thought.
    7,000 Global vs. 14,000 US, yup that is about the same. Have they named the plants they closing, or how big the expansion is Mexico is going to be?

    There is another factor; Hackett has been on the job 2 years, these changes are putting his stamp on the company, he isn't the one that over-hired all these people.


    Quote Originally Posted by rmc523 View Post
    Another article I read said about 2,300 are in the US.

    https://www.autoblog.com/2019/05/20/...-7000-workers/
    "Hackett said it will eliminate close to 20% of upper-level managers in a move also meant to reduce bureaucracy and speed decision making."

    Too many chiefs........... a year ago, our OE group had a V.P. 4 directors and 5 account managers; today: a V.P. (who was one of the directors) and 3 account managers.

    10 people to 4, doing the same amount of work!


    Quote Originally Posted by jzchev28 View Post
    Ok I'm ready for the 12 pages bashing Ford now, oh I forgot this is GMI and we only cry about GM cuz we wants them to dew better.
    Only 12 pages; pfffffft!



    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTP View Post
    Right, because corporations never close down plants, no company other than GM has done that.

    Sarcasm aside, why do "we" do that? History is littered with examples of "the plant" shutting down and the town being destroyed. Why do we all want to put blinders on and ignore the fact that "the plant" might not be around forever and take proper precautions and plans. Why don't people squirrel away money for when the rainy day comes? Why do people not learn a new trade while "the plant" is still in operation, but the writing is on the wall (sometimes you know it is coming, sometimes you don't). Why do we vilify the companies that shut down "the plant" instead of chastising the town government for failing to attract other businesses? Why do we expect corporations to keep a plant operating indefinitely (kind of like communism)? Why do we all wave the flag supporting capitalism until the plant shuts down and we start talking like communists to keep the plant open?

    And we do this knowing corporations act in their own best interests but want to pretend they don't.

    In other words, why is no blame put on the people for not being prepared?
    Are you saying everyone in Lordstown, should have just left, ahead of time? You talked about getting whacked long before you did, why didn't you leave?
    Current: Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Past: '17 Cruze; '15 F150; '14 Volt; '13 MKX; '13 Silverado; '13 Fusion; '11 Ram; '10 Commander; '08 Sierra; '07 Rendezvous; '05 Ram; '04 Grand Cherokee; '03 F150; '01 Silverado; '00 Jimmy; '99 Sierra; '97 Ram; '96 Mustang GT; '96 Jimmy; '90 Escort GT; '89 Ranger; '84 Omni; '76 Malibu; '78 LeMans; '85 Escort; '82 Lynx; '75 Sierra

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ed753 For This Useful Post:

    joey (05-21-2019),SierraGS (05-21-2019)

  13. #21
    2.8 Liter Turbocharged V6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    863
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 334 Times in 212 Posts

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTP View Post
    Right, because corporations never close down plants, no company other than GM has done that.

    Sarcasm aside, why do "we" do that? History is littered with examples of "the plant" shutting down and the town being destroyed. Why do we all want to put blinders on and ignore the fact that "the plant" might not be around forever and take proper precautions and plans. Why don't people squirrel away money for when the rainy day comes? Why do people not learn a new trade while "the plant" is still in operation, but the writing is on the wall (sometimes you know it is coming, sometimes you don't). Why do we vilify the companies that shut down "the plant" instead of chastising the town government for failing to attract other businesses? Why do we expect corporations to keep a plant operating indefinitely (kind of like communism)? Why do we all wave the flag supporting capitalism until the plant shuts down and we start talking like communists to keep the plant open?

    And we do this knowing corporations act in their own best interests but want to pretend they don't.

    In other words, why is no blame put on the people for not being prepared?
    Don't know what any of this has to do with communism.... however not a single thing that you suggest would save the town sans a new large business opening up in that town. If everyone at the plant learns a new trade they will have to leave the town to actually make a living in that trade going to a town/city that has openings in that trade. If people save up money then they can move to another town with the same kind of job assuming that the person gets it. Both of those still destroy the town, small towns do not have the budget to give tens and hundreds of millions of dollars to companies in order for them to move their like big cities have so that isn't going to work.

    Ultimately the flaw is in having a town centered around one business or factory is what dooms all of the towns that do this when this move happens. The best thing they can do is hope that someone comes in and buys that plant (while the skilled workforce is still around), otherwise new ideas are needed to solve this issue.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to roadkillz For This Useful Post:

    Ed753 (05-20-2019)

  15. #22
    Firebird Concept (the turbine one) JBsZ06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,901
    Thanks
    578
    Thanked 1,516 Times in 1,002 Posts
    My Ride
    2008 black c6 z51 m6 NPP

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    The chinese onslaught is possible as their overcapacity is huge and their predatory nature is well known.

    The most important aspect is that the SAAR is dropping ...so far its been a soft drop here in the UsA...but GM , Ford and fca are being prudent in their cost cutting measures to contain overcapacity as well.

    Gm recently stated it would still be profitable at 12.5 million SAAR in the USA...

    Gm left eirope as its in a free fall and fords is trying to oroperly prepare as well.

    Even china is off...

    The best guess would be on the USA SAAR drop over the next few years...

    That shift in tax law in the USA (deductions is having a massive effect in the real estate market slowdown)

    Ford is doing the right thing and hopefully they will offer nice severance packages for laid off white collar workers about to be affected.

    I hope they are not just shown the door.

    Too bad they cant retrain their present workers in the areas auto makers say they need good people.
    2008 black c6 corvette z51 m6 on black c7 z51 19/20s and 2018 Bright red alfa stelvio ti sport on 20 s with sport seats

  16. #23
    6.0 Liter L76 V8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,399
    Thanks
    2,026
    Thanked 2,261 Times in 1,055 Posts

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by jzchev28 View Post
    Ford can do no wrong, cool story bro
    Point me to a single post where anybody has said such a ridiculous thing. Just one, and it doesn't even have to be me. Do you have an opinion on the thread's subject, or are you just here to shed tears?

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SP1966 For This Useful Post:

    Ed753 (05-20-2019),Extreme4x4 (05-20-2019),Neanderthal (05-20-2019),usa1 (05-21-2019)

  18. #24
    News Contributor BlackGTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    13,433
    Thanks
    5,005
    Thanked 7,206 Times in 3,707 Posts
    My Ride
    2013 Cadillac ATS - Black

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed753 View Post
    7,000 Global vs. 14,000 US, yup that is about the same. Have they named the plants they closing, or how big the expansion is Mexico is going to be?

    There is another factor; Hackett has been on the job 2 years, these changes are putting his stamp on the company, he isn't the one that over-hired all these people.




    "Hackett said it will eliminate close to 20% of upper-level managers in a move also meant to reduce bureaucracy and speed decision making."

    Too many chiefs........... a year ago, our OE group had a V.P. 4 directors and 5 account managers; today: a V.P. (who was one of the directors) and 3 account managers.

    10 people to 4, doing the same amount of work!




    Only 12 pages; pfffffft!





    Are you saying everyone in Lordstown, should have just left, ahead of time? You talked about getting whacked long before you did, why didn't you leave?
    No, what I'm saying is they should have been ready for it. And if they are worried enough about it, then yes, they should have looked for a new job and, if necessary, moved before it closed. If you worked at a GM plant would you expect to be employed there for the rest of your career? I wouldn't.

    I squirreled away my money to be ready for the eventuality and sacrificed some toys I really wanted to buy. When I bought my house 13 years ago I specifically chose the town so that several major cities are within an hour in case I need to search for a new job. So, I did plan ahead and I also have highly marketable experience, unlike auto manufacturing which isn't quite as marketable.

    In other words, I control my circumstances as best I can. As a first line of defense I do the best job I can to help ensure job security; but knowing performance doesn't always matter my second line of defense is saving $$ and location with marketable skills. The way I see it, the company puts itself first and I have to do the same for myself.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlackGTP For This Useful Post:

    1958carnut (05-20-2019),jzchev28 (05-21-2019),TruckMan (05-21-2019)

  20. #25
    3.0 Liter SIDI V6 CMiatso DaBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    722
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 721 Times in 331 Posts
    Ford should be ashamed of itself... I'm done. Never recommending a Ford again. People of the world gotta eat Ford. Shame on U
    My current crop is 2016 CTSV Fully loaded, 2016 Corvette Z06 3LT fully loaded, 2015 GMC Yukon SLT Fully loaded, 2014 Impala LTZ, fully loaded, 2011 Chevy Cruze (kid's) LTZ, fully loaded, 1966 Chevy Impala SS 396 4spd Muncie 3.73 gears, 2003 Harley Softail with Rinehart exhaust Hidden Content

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to CMiatso DaBang For This Useful Post:

    jzchev28 (05-21-2019)

  22. #26
    News Contributor BlackGTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    13,433
    Thanks
    5,005
    Thanked 7,206 Times in 3,707 Posts
    My Ride
    2013 Cadillac ATS - Black

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkillz View Post
    Don't know what any of this has to do with communism.... however not a single thing that you suggest would save the town sans a new large business opening up in that town. If everyone at the plant learns a new trade they will have to leave the town to actually make a living in that trade going to a town/city that has openings in that trade. If people save up money then they can move to another town with the same kind of job assuming that the person gets it. Both of those still destroy the town, small towns do not have the budget to give tens and hundreds of millions of dollars to companies in order for them to move their like big cities have so that isn't going to work.

    Ultimately the flaw is in having a town centered around one business or factory is what dooms all of the towns that do this when this move happens. The best thing they can do is hope that someone comes in and buys that plant (while the skilled workforce is still around), otherwise new ideas are needed to solve this issue.
    When a plant is to be closed it is typically because it is no longer profitable to produce in that location or the product is no longer relevant. Capitalism dictates it should be shut down, when people rally to keep it open for the jobs, and therefore not profitable, sounds like communism to me.

    And yes, in many cases, rural towns with one plant are one trick ponies, and if super-rural they have very little chance of attracting other industry. But then people should be aware of that and squirrel away money to be prepared.

    And sometimes the town needs to die.

    My whole point is that this happens and there are ghost towns all over the USA where this occurred. On GMI some people make it out like GM invented closing plants with the unfortunate consequence of the town dying. It happens, it is hard and tough, but the workforce has to be mobile.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlackGTP For This Useful Post:

    1958carnut (05-20-2019),gkr778 (05-20-2019),jzchev28 (05-21-2019)

  24. #27
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid Ed753's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,329
    Thanks
    11,872
    Thanked 7,631 Times in 4,546 Posts
    My Ride
    2018 GMC Sierra Crew 6 1/2'

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTP View Post
    No, what I'm saying is they should have been ready for it. And if they are worried enough about it, then yes, they should have looked for a new job and, if necessary, moved before it closed. If you worked at a GM plant would you expect to be employed there for the rest of your career? I wouldn't.
    Yes, otherwise, why would one go into that line of work? "Thirty and Out"

    I suppose a few see it as a good job that feeds their family while they get higher education or their small business up and running to a family sustaining level but those are rare.


    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTP View Post
    I squirreled away my money to be ready for the eventuality and sacrificed some toys I really wanted to buy. When I bought my house 13 years ago I specifically chose the town so that several major cities are within an hour in case I need to search for a new job. So, I did plan ahead and I also have highly marketable experience, unlike auto manufacturing which isn't quite as marketable.
    I just updated my account balances recently, "squirrel money" will stretch 350 months, assuming we both lost our jobs, much longer if only one of us was on the outside looking in.

    Any luck on the job-hunt? Are you open to moving?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTP View Post
    In other words, I control my circumstances as best I can. As a first line of defense I do the best job I can to help ensure job security; but knowing performance doesn't always matter my second line of defense is saving $$ and location with marketable skills. The way I see it, the company puts itself first and I have to do the same for myself.
    Absolutely.
    Current: Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Past: '17 Cruze; '15 F150; '14 Volt; '13 MKX; '13 Silverado; '13 Fusion; '11 Ram; '10 Commander; '08 Sierra; '07 Rendezvous; '05 Ram; '04 Grand Cherokee; '03 F150; '01 Silverado; '00 Jimmy; '99 Sierra; '97 Ram; '96 Mustang GT; '96 Jimmy; '90 Escort GT; '89 Ranger; '84 Omni; '76 Malibu; '78 LeMans; '85 Escort; '82 Lynx; '75 Sierra

  25. #28
    2.8 Liter Turbocharged V6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    863
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 334 Times in 212 Posts

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTP View Post
    When a plant is to be closed it is typically because it is no longer profitable to produce in that location or the product is no longer relevant. Capitalism dictates it should be shut down, when people rally to keep it open for the jobs, and therefore not profitable, sounds like communism to me.

    And yes, in many cases, rural towns with one plant are one trick ponies, and if super-rural they have very little chance of attracting other industry. But then people should be aware of that and squirrel away money to be prepared.

    And sometimes the town needs to die.

    My whole point is that this happens and there are ghost towns all over the USA where this occurred. On GMI some people make it out like GM invented closing plants with the unfortunate consequence of the town dying. It happens, it is hard and tough, but the workforce has to be mobile.
    This is actually not accurate, a plant can still be profitable and still be closed down in order to reduce cost or cut over capacity. Which is where many people have an issue here as this isn't being done to save the company but merely to increase profits, you see when you state it that way destroying a town purely to increase profits it doesn't sound as noble as you want it to sound. Which is why you only included the example of if a product or a plant isn't profitable then it should be closed, also in a democracy (a representative republic is a form of democracy) it should be up to the people of the town if that town should die and not a private company.

    As it was stated in an article GM closed the plants that they closed to cut over capacity, also it was pressured into doing so by a hedge fund and not because those plants or products were not profitable.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to roadkillz For This Useful Post:

    1958carnut (05-20-2019),Ed753 (05-21-2019),Extreme4x4 (05-22-2019),joey (05-21-2019)

  27. #29
    News Contributor BlackGTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    13,433
    Thanks
    5,005
    Thanked 7,206 Times in 3,707 Posts
    My Ride
    2013 Cadillac ATS - Black

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed753 View Post
    Yes, otherwise, why would one go into that line of work? "Thirty and Out"

    I suppose a few see it as a good job that feeds their family while they get higher education or their small business up and running to a family sustaining level but those are rare.




    I just updated my account balances recently, "squirrel money" will stretch 350 months, assuming we both lost our jobs, much longer if only one of us was on the outside looking in.

    Any luck on the job-hunt? Are you open to moving?



    Absolutely.
    Job hunt is going well, I had an interview today with a company I'm really excited about. Met with two people (separately), it was expected that the two combined would take ~90 minutes, I was there over 4 hours! Within an hour of the interview being over they invited me back to meet the CFO; however he's on vacation, so I have to cool my heals until next week. I had three rounds of interviews with another company last week, though I ultimately didn't get the job; however doing well bolsters my confidence and hones my interviewing skills. I feel good that I am getting interviews and getting invited for 2nd and 3rd rounds.

    Right now I'm not looking at moving, but the missus and I have discussed and will consider moving if I've had no luck after another three months. I also have the option of consulting and can make quite a bit of $$ doing that as well, and there is a lot of consulting work.

    Job searching is very different from 20 years ago. I am very thankful I have a high end outplacement service to guide me through the ins and outs. If anyone is looking for a job and hasn't done so in 20 year, pay for jobscan, without that ap your resume will never make it past the computers/software that filters the resumes.


    And to dial it back to GM and your first comment, GM is running a risk of losing good employees. If the employees at the remaining plants don't feel like they have any security the good people will up and leave. That will require GM to pay more to attract talent, paying enough to offset the risk of job loss/plant closure. But if GM has to pay that much the plant may become too expensive..... I know after the last round of layoffs at my ex-company a lot of good people dusted off their resumes.... But, the big companies go on - look at IBM (they have a big presence in my area) - there is no job security, no severance - I know many IBMers, they all have their resume out. The company seems to be able to survive with massive annual turnover.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlackGTP For This Useful Post:

    Ed753 (05-21-2019),jzchev28 (05-21-2019)

  29. #30
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member mbukukanyau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Carlsbad Commiefornia
    Posts
    29,088
    Thanks
    4,475
    Thanked 6,431 Times in 3,128 Posts
    My Ride
    2013 Equinox V6| 2013 Traverse

    Re: Ford to eliminate 7,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme4x4 View Post
    While laying off employees is never a good thing for those employees, do note that Ford is not closing any plants.............. which means they are not destroying any towns.

    However, let the bashing begin.
    Ford is going to shut down plants, itís just behind the curve, GM is Ahead, they can remain profitable at 12 million SAAR, itís at 17 million now..

    But.. letís hope it doesnít happen

  30. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements
     

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 02:49 PM
  2. S. Korea, U.S. agree to eliminate and phase out tariffs on autos
    By nadepalma in forum Automotive Industry & GM News
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 04:13 PM
  3. Ford Sets Goal To Eliminate 600 Dealerships
    By adplusone in forum Competition News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 12:55 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2