GM Inside News Forum banner

Audi's New Leasing Program

3K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  mbukukanyau 
#1 ·
Audi's New Leasing Program Is More Flexible Than Ever
carbuzz.com
Nov. 25, 2020
By: Martin Bigg

2020 has been a tough year for everyone. While auto sales are starting to recover, many people are still facing financial hardship during the pandemic, making traditional car leases and long-term finance options less viable. Safety concerns have also made more people reluctant to use public transport. In response, Audi is offering a new flexible, short term lease option called "reLease" for used models for as little as just six months.

Currently, this offer is available to qualifying Maryland and Washington D.C. customers at participating Maryland Audi dealerships, allowing for flexible access to Audi models without the commitment of a longer-term contract.

"We have heard loud and clear from consumers that there is a gap in the car ownership and usage landscape. Whether it's because of concerns stemming from Covid-19, the cultural shift toward changing jobs and geographic locations more frequently, or other life changes, traditional lease and finance terms aren't meeting the need for flexible access to vehicles," said Anthony Bandmann, president and CEO at Audi Financial Services.
Would you like to know more?

See less See more
#3 ·
To lease a brand new A3 its zero down 399 a month for 36 months or so said my buddies son who just leased one last month.

Why would anyone lease a used 2018 audi a3 for 1400 DAS and $505 a month for 18 months.

Doesnt seem to make sense to do this. Now if the release was zero down 299 a month for 12 months maybe. $3600 for the year and still under warranty it would be a decent deal.

GM was moving in that direction of releasing of retail customer 24 month or 36 month turned in vehicles for uber like businesses and that was a smart idea if the release pricing was cheap enough.

With covid Im nit sure of the future of ride sharing etc...but a release for uber like workers wouldnt have been a bad way to increase profits on vehicles produced.

Audos pricing is ridiculous. Imo

Reactions: jzchev28
#5 · (Edited)
My better halves vehicles i tend to lease. The key to good leasing is find subvented leases and as a general rule I go for 36 month leases where my target is full cost at 36 percent of msrp.

The beauty of leasing for your spouses vehicles is you get to give her a brand new present every 3 years and you never buy tires, brakes etc...

36 percent would be my suggestion...100 grand msrp then full total out of pocket Would be 36 grand. 50 grand msrp then total out of pocket is 18 grand. Of course really crazy lease deals can be even better if you shop hard. Good insights over at www.leasehackr.com

Audis lease deal on used A3 at 1400 drive off and 505 a month for 18 months is a HORRIBLE DEAL.

Better off going to swap a lease and pick up someones existing lease if you need a short term lease. You can shop by the number of months needed and price you want to pay. A lot of people trying to get out of a lease are desperate and are willing to negotiate...they used to advertise on local craigslist from to time.

Better than audis presently published pre owned certified offer here.

#7 ·
The audi S3 is a rad ride especially for 395 a month no money down. 36/10 with 9 MSDs. With a 48 grand msrp.

The Q5e mileage limit of 7500 is dangerously low but at 444 a month not bad.

Well done!

Reactions: mbukukanyau
#8 ·
IMHO the "book by Caddy" sounds to me to be a "better" plan for people that do NOT WANT to KEEP there car long term I also know you can get long term rental cars close to "bad" lease deals and they are ZERO down and return when done which to me would be MORE "valuable" IF you are NOT job secure OR likely to have changing needs

#11 ·
I have not seen much demand on lincolns or caddys over at leasehackr.com

Sometimes in share the deals section I might read about a lincoln or cadillac.

Last year the buick encore was posted up at zero down 139 a month.
Chevy bolts at ridiculous numbers in states like NJ with excessive incentives by the state itself in addition to gm incentives.

Reactions: mbukukanyau
#13 · (Edited)
Wow, this leasing program looks interesting. I wish I could’ve seen it before when I was looking for a good offer. 4 months ago I decided to take a mortgage for a car, but the issue was that it was my first time. I really hesitated, and I thought that every dealer was trying to fool me. That is why I went online to find some good options. After some time, I was able to find Mortgage Advice Lincoln , and they saved me. They were able to advise me, and they kept on helping till the end. In the end, I was able to achieve what I wanted, and if anyone is facing a similar issue, then you should definitely ask them for help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.