Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary...1/2 of US manufactures moving supply chain out of China - Page 9

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary...1/2 of US manufactures moving supply chain out of China

Chevrolet VOLT
    Thanks
    My Ride
    1999 Ford Fairmont Wagon

Re: Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary...1/2 of US manufactures moving supply chain out of Ch

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTP View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/what-a...ts-coronavirus

This is interesting if anyone is like me and wondering what these "wet markets" are all about, the one's that presumed this version of the coronavirus came from.
    Wet markets are markets where the livestock is slaughtered on site, often but not always before the market opens. Some livestock like chickens and rabbits are slaughtered after you buy them. Fish are kept alive and you buy them live then they get knocked on the head before you take them away. At least that is my experience of wet markets in Guangdong province.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Chevrolet VOLT
    Thanks
    My Ride
    1999 Ford Fairmont Wagon

Re: Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary...1/2 of US manufactures moving supply chain out of Ch

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTP View Post
    I can't find it either, I thought it was Business Week... I did read it though.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...l-culture.html

Thanks
    My Ride
    2020 Camaro/Now on hold. :(

Quote Originally Posted by IROCNROL1 View Post
    To elaborate, I mentioned to Neanderthal that I was courting General Mary in the hopes of getting a "special discount" on a 2020 Camaro. "Cheap and Fast" that's my motto. It appears that my ploy may be working, as GM has blocked my calls. Obviously, she is playing hard to get. It won't be long now.
    Update: I finally got a response, although it was inevitable, of course. GM informed me that due to both the six week strike and the Crony Virus, along with the dicontinuation of Rally Green Metallic for the 2021 model year (you heard it here first) that she was having great difficulty accommodating my specific request. However, if I would cease and desist (whatever that means) she would soon forward a deal designed specifically for me.

I'm not one to kiss and tell, so I won't. I'll just leave you with this.

It sounded pretty good until I actually said it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

4.4 Liter Supercharged Northstar sdotjeezy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,389 Times in 1,239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IROCNROL1 View Post
    Update: I finally got a response, although it was inevitable, of course. GM informed me that due to both the six week strike and the Crony Virus, along with the dicontinuation of Rally Green Metallic for the 2021 model year (you heard it here first) that she was having great difficulty accommodating my specific request. However, if I would cease and desist (whatever that means) she would soon forward a deal designed specifically for me.

I'm not one to kiss and tell, so I won't. I'll just leave you with this.

Its amazing how much better the 20s look over the 19s. Saw a Shock green/yellow LT1 a few days ago...there's no reason why those shouldn't sell by the boatload.
    My Rides:
    '19 Buick Enclave
    '07 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
    '19 Mazda 6

7. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information