• B

Votes: 10 33.3%

>>> Vote For Which Is CHEVY-VAN is Best

814 views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  FBODYRULES 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
Rex Raider said:
I think i like A better.
I was actually wanting everyone to vote B, but I guess its not about what I like personally

#5 ·
Neither does a WHOLE lot for me, but A is definitely better.

#6 ·
Problems with the rear fenders aside, I like B better. Ease up on the fenders, add a third round doomaflotchy for the classic third Chevy taillight, and I think you have a winner.

I like the SUV-esque rear window on B better than the short half-window on A. I also like how B stands a bit more upright. Without the unworkable fender flares, B looks like a modern van, ready to sit up and work; a box that does what it's supposed to do and looks good doing it. A looks like a box trying to look sporty and looks like it'd be harder to see out of.

Of course, I think that Chevy should start having amber turn signals in the back and one somewhere around the back of the front quarter panels, too. Can you include that in the style?

dygituljunky

#7 ·
dygituljunky said:
Problems with the rear fenders aside, I like B better. Ease up on the fenders, add a third round doomaflotchy for the classic third Chevy taillight, and I think you have a winner.

I like the SUV-esque rear window on B better than the short half-window on A. I also like how B stands a bit more upright. Without the unworkable fender flares, B looks like a modern van, ready to sit up and work; a box that does what it's supposed to do and looks good doing it. A looks like a box trying to look sporty and looks like it'd be harder to see out of.

Of course, I think that Chevy should start having amber turn signals in the back and one somewhere around the back of the front quarter panels, too. Can you include that in the style?

dygituljunky

knowing that the back doors are sucide do you still think the fenders need toning down?
(maybe an actually production version would be toned down some what)
amber turn signals, thats interesting you should say that,
here in NZ every car has them (euro-style lighting) but alot of car makers are making the indicators red like the brake lights (to look more american!) but when they are turned on they flash amber.

#12 ·
asim said:
They are both great, but I seem to like "A" just a little bit better.
I really thought B was going to be it! I wish we could enter 3 into the contest!

#15 · (Edited)
I like things of A & B. I say blend them together! :D
Obviously, the flared rear tire wells on B need to go. I think I like the side view of B is better than A. Though w/A, the lines of it look like it would be better in a Buick Minivan. So I say B for its boxy look. The wheels look like they should be switched between the 2 designs. Lastly, the tail lights should be replaced altogether. They look horrible. Too much like the HHR's.
Since this is a Chevy Minivan contest, B looks more Chevy than A.
A, again, looks like a Buick.

#16 · (Edited)
LeSabre said:
I like things of A & B. I say blend them together! :D
Obviously, the flared rear tire wells on B need to go. I think I like the side view of B is better than A. Though w/A, the lines of it look like it would be better in a Buick Minivan. So I say B for its boxy look. The wheels look like they should be switched between the 2 designs. Lastly, the tail lights should be replaced altogether. They look horrible. Too much like the HHR's.
Since this is a Chevy Minivan contest, B looks more Chevy than A.
A, again, looks like a Buick.
I took some of your advise (but I could be switching the rims back again, just because the AeroX ones really set it apart), check out the new version and hit me back

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.