GM Inside News Forum banner

Pontiac Phantom

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  FenwickHockey65 
#1 · (Edited)
The one I did last night before bed. I focused mostly on making it look 'DIFFERENT' than all of my previous drawings. Don't know if it worked, but personally, I think this came out OK, if not the best. The headlights are kinda burrowed and tilted from the one Rinspeed Scuuba has that has been narrowed a bit as well, it's grille is straight from 2004-08 Pontiac Grand Prix though a bit narrower, the tail lights are burrowed and modified from the ones that Aston Martins have. The body side molding is straight from Mercedes Benz ML series. The rear-quarter is a modified version of the 1973 Pontiac Grandam. The interior is mainly my own design with some cues used from the 04-08 Grand Prix. Hope you like it, though I still need a lot of help to make it better and to make it likable more.

See less See more
#4 ·
Re-worked version. I changed the front end, and I tried to make it look 'DIFFERENT' as possible. Burrowed the headlights from the new VW midside sports coupe concept and modified it a bit.

Hope you like it. Though it isn't perfect.

#6 ·
Thanx. I admit the rear quarter needs some work and the overal proportion is off, but I am going to re-work on it soon.

#7 ·
I am sorry but I actually like the first one better although it is a tired nose design. I think you should draw in pencil because you could "change" the front or side panels BUT be ablr to keep the good parts of the car. Just my opinion. Like, I liked the first drawing from behind the nose back but the second drawing looks totally different from the first.

#8 ·
You love your GRand Prix..way too much( Interior Sketch) Sorry! I do like your `re-work` better though.

#9 · (Edited)
Hey, I can't help it. :D I just love every single thing of my new GP. :p The interior is another thing I love that I don't see in any imported cars(which includes the Aussie made G8, which I absolutely hate the plain interior it has that screams 'IMPORT' just like their GTO before.). I've already made a re-work before bed last night, when I get home from work today, I will scan it, and post it here. Which is sorta like the smoothed out front end of the 2nd pic here with the rear of the first drawing in this thread, with the bit of a different rear quarter window(which came out kinda derivative though I wasn't going to).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.