Pontiac Fiero GT

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pontiac Fiero GT

Thanks

Pontiac Fiero GT

Laugh all you want. Even though I took some time with this one, it still looks funny as heck, as most of you will agree. It's proportion is off, the overall shape is a mess and there are so many problems you will faint, but, I gave it a shot, and I hope you like it. I kinda burrowed the headlights from the Spyker C8 roadster and tilted and narrowed it down, and used it's huge grille, turned it upside down and splited it for the Pontiac logo. Reversed the 2 huge air vent that the 02 Firebird SLP had before the doors and added them behind the door, and so on. The end result came out awkward and funny, but enjoy.

You can laugh all you want, but if you can give me a tip if this awful drawing have any chance for any improvement, please do, so I can change it around to make it look better, even though, I think this came out a bit 'DIFFERENT' than the craps I've been doing, I still don't think this will be good enough as an entry of the contest, well, YET.
    Last edited by GrandPrix08; 11-08-2008 at 06:52 PM.
    Hidden Content

Also, sign up on my new, Pontiac tribute site, let your voice be heard at:
    Hidden Content , and talk about anything Pontiac, and share the fond memories of once a great brand who became a victim of GM's mismanagement and faltering economy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Walking
    Thanks

Re: Pontiac Fiero GT

try something other than pontiac. do a saab, or gmc vehicle, something about your obsession with pontiac limits your ability. also you could try a truck, or just something different. there is more to saving gm than a flood of sports cars. widen your horizons. and for christ sakes use a pencil! most of your dimensions and proportions are pretty good, just challenge yourself with a little variety.

Thanks

Re-work. Pretty much the same thing, but I hope you like it better.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content , and talk about anything Pontiac, and share the fond memories of once a great brand who became a victim of GM's mismanagement and faltering economy.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

2.8 Liter Turbocharged V6 flashisflamable's Avatar
    Thanks

that doesnt look rear engined, but at least the front looks different than the rest of your pictures lately. I like the grille of the rework and the rest of the first one, the proportions look nice

Thanks

Re-work, I think this came out alright. If the feedbacks are not too negative on this, I may use this as one of my entry. Though it still needs a better proportion and it still DOES have problems here and there, I hope you like this better. I have added the black strip of line running across the door handle that the real, 80's Fiero GT had, and the lower textures it had on the door and the body, added the GT's rear spoiler, though it came out funny. Also tried to make it a bit cleaner than before in terms of overall look.

Hope you like this better, though not much different than the previous try.
    Hidden Content

Thanks

I like the last one, although it looks more like a Solstice refresh than a Fiero. Looking better though.

Thanks

I know, it supposed to be a smaller, cheaper, little brother to the Solstice that is a mid-engined version of it with a bit of a stronger fiberglass body that is more durable than the 80's version. I kinda think the last version came out OK compared to the trashes that I posted here, but that's just my opinion.

Thanx for the positive feedback, it could be the first one ever.
    Hidden Content

10. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information