Pontiac Feiro design/ GMC compact concept

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pontiac Feiro design/ GMC compact concept

Thanks

Pontiac Feiro design/ GMC compact concept

I have these two designs ready to post now.. one i had just laying around when i found out about the contest... I have a few more days to post the pics... (actually i just finished the GMC) but i a don't know what to name th GMC.. I should have the pic's posted this evening.

It's a smaller full-size 2door Hatch with optiona 4door sedan or 4dr wagon config..built on theta platform... to compliment or replace the chevy HHR.. is aimed at small business owners who needs a small fleet with TONS of options.. for now at least it supposes to compete with the Crown Victoria...

running large FWD ecotech turbo hybrid motor as a base.

The GS (Grand Sport) model will have as and option the HID and LED's with 3.0L V6 putting out about 250ish horse power...

The GT model will have the 3.6 HF motor with 340 hp

the SS will have all new 4.6 VGT V8 HF based motor (concept) wit 420+ hp and active fuel managment blah blah..

you get the picture

now all that's needed is a NAME

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: Pontiac Feiro design/ GMC compact concept

I've been waiting to use this smilie ever since I started here on GMI.

Please post a picture so I can get a better idea of what I'm seeing.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    A note to all design contest participants - if I pound you with penalties or point out that you can't enter one of your designs, please do not think that this is a personal bash on you as a designer. I am merely enforcing the rules that I have set down.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rudebwoyjohn View Post
    I have these two designs ready to post now.. one i had just laying around when i found out about the contest... I have a few more days to post the pics... (actually i just finished the GMC) but i a don't know what to name th GMC.. I should have the pic's posted this evening.

It's a smaller full-size 2door Hatch with optiona 4door sedan or 4dr wagon config..built on theta platform... to compliment or replace the chevy HHR.. is aimed at small business owners who needs a small fleet with TONS of options.. for now at least it supposes to compete with the Crown Victoria...

running large FWD ecotech turbo hybrid motor as a base.

The GS (Grand Sport) model will have as and option the HID and LED's with 3.0L V6 putting out about 250ish horse power...

The GT model will have the 3.6 HF motor with 340 hp

the SS will have all new 4.6 VGT V8 HF based motor (concept) wit 420+ hp and active fuel managment blah blah..

you get the picture

now all that's needed is a NAME
    I've been wondering about this for a while now and I have to ask, why do some of you guys put so much thought and energy into trim detail packages? Is this a design contest or a marketing segment overview meeting? If, in your mind its got a V8 then draw it like its got a V8.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TorRed View Post
    I've been wondering about this for a while now and I have to ask, why do some of you guys put so much thought and energy into trim detail packages? Is this a design contest or a marketing segment overview meeting? If, in your mind its got a V8 then draw it like its got a V8.
    lol... yeah reading it over it does seem like a bit too much... hmm... anyways to answer your question... i have ADHD and these are thoughts that run through my head.. basically it's me try to stay on one topic while giving a n idea... plus it gives you an idea about how it would fit into GM's product line...

Thanks

ok here the drawing (AJ)

Last edited by rudebwoyjohn; 11-27-2008 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks

Um, enlarged Dodge Magnum? Sorry, I had to say that. :P Love the drawing though, it really looks great, better than anything I could make so far. Nice.
    Hidden Content

Also, sign up on my new, Pontiac tribute site, let your voice be heard at:
    Hidden Content , and talk about anything Pontiac, and share the fond memories of once a great brand who became a victim of GM's mismanagement and faltering economy.

9. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information