GM Inside News Forum banner

Photoshop contests

497 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  redstuff 
#1 ·
Just out of curiousity, why don't more people vote on the chop contests? I mean there's like 600 views and 29 votes, if that. It's fun, it's free, and it's easy! And I won't tell you which one is mine but there's gotta be more people lurking around who can vote!

#2 ·
Well, for one... many times I just check on there when im in a hurry and just see what everyone made of the cars for that week. And another, if someone misses a few weeks of seeing the entries or voting, they might go back and just see what has been done. Also, when votings posted up, along with the entrist... there is their entry number. So, people may go back to see which chop was to which person.

#5 ·
I do the same thing, I must check several times a day...I'm just glad when I get some votes (couldn't believe I actually placed 3rd in the last one! Holy smokes! show me the mon...oh, this is for fun and for free...darn!). Thought if I didn't I'd vote for myself and take the -10 just to say at least I got one vote. Can't say the wife's to impressed with the time I spend on doing that stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.