Northwesterner - Custom Hummer H2

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum Ė General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Northwesterner - Custom Hummer H2

Thanks

Northwesterner - Custom Hummer H2

Here is the link to the DeviantArt page for this drawing:

http://seawolfpaul.deviantart.com/ar...rner-262625369

I had been working on this drawing for the past three months, spending about 40-50 hours on it. It was a drawing done to express my love for the trucks and the region of the United States that I live in. It is also dedicated to a friend of mine who died of a heart attack. He had a Duramax-powered 2008 Hummer H2 that inspired me to create this custom design. Just like his H2, I also focused on a utilitarian setup without any of the flashiness. There is no chrome, and the wheels are a good 17" in size.

On the DeviantArt page, you'll notice "Powerwagon" front axle details. I thought that the current Ram Powerwagon had a very nice front axle setup (such as the sway bar disconnect feature), and that it would be interesting if a custom H2 ever made use of one. Whether it is possible or not, it's just an idea I had.

The mountain in the background is Mount Rainier by the way, something I see every day as I drive to work.
    My Facebook Art Page: Hidden Content
    My FineArtAmerica Page: Hidden Content
    My DeviantArt Page: Hidden Content
    My Instagram Page: Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    My Ride
    2012 Silverado 1500 Z71

Re: Northwesterner - Custom Hummer H2

Wow!

Very excellent work! If only Hummer made something like that when they were open...

Just curious, If I recall you had a C/K series project that you displayed a sample of once before and I saw it on that site as well again. Any more work or drawings of them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nova Omega Ventura Apollo gets you NOVA, genius isn't it?

Occupy Wall Streeters should go occupy their homes...or a job...

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8
    Thanks

I don't know if your skills have improved, or if the time you spent on it makes it look much nicer, but that's beautiful.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

I don't know if your skills have improved, or if the time you spent on it makes it look much nicer, but that's beautiful.
    Thank you! I've improved quite a bit over the months, but the paper that I used made it hard to show that, so it kinda canceled some things out, lol. It was fun to try out colored paper, though.

Wow!

Very excellent work! If only Hummer made something like that when they were open...

Just curious, If I recall you had a C/K series project that you displayed a sample of once before and I saw it on that site as well again. Any more work or drawings of them?
    Thanks! It definitely would have been nice if Hummer offered a front axle as an option at least.

And, I'm surprised anyone remembers my project, haha! I'm still working on the project, but I also have restarted it a couple months ago due to some very big realizations. Due to other pressing matters such as new jobs and other related things, time is becoming tight for me, so I may end up stretching into first quarter of next year. But, I'm still committed to it.

The year 2017 is supposed to be the 50th year anniversary for the C/K family of pickups, so I'm designing a truck lineup for both Chevrolet and GMC that would be released during that year to celebrate the long running family. I may upload some more previews of my new take on the trucks, though not everything is different from my past previews, but I'll say that my Chevrolet truck designs will be incredibly bold and unforgiving, and it will be verrry different with its front end than what everyone would be expecting! I'm aiming to release it as soon as I can, since I understand I've been taking quite long with the project. I'm hoping to release it in February or March...
    My Facebook Art Page: Hidden Content
    My FineArtAmerica Page: Hidden Content
    My DeviantArt Page: Hidden Content
    My Instagram Page: Hidden Content

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 Slideways's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    12 cylinders via two cars

Great work! I love the utilitarian concept, the Power Wagon SFA, and the color is perfect.

7.0 Liter LS7 V8 AmericanRevolution's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2005 GTO QSM

I never thought I'd say this about any H2, but... I love that H2!
    Hidden Content

Current Rides:
    2005 QSM GTO with M6

My Succession of Cars:
    1997 Accord Special Edition > 2003 G35 Sedan > 2004 GTO 5.7 > 1991 Buick Park Avenue (debt free!) > 2006 Charger RT > 1995 Pontiac Grand Am V6 (debt free!) > QSM GTO

9. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information