Nomad Redone

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nomad Redone

Thanks
    This is what the Nomad should look like. Fins, True dual exaust on both sides, and a usefull hoodscoop for the usefull super charger that makes some usefull darn good sounding blower wine. I dont know about that front bumber ground efects deal, that kinda looks fake. But other wise Looks good longer with true nomad size, not like that rice burner short craper some idiot from chevy came up with.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

4.6 Liter Northstar V8 gerardo_zg's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the extended Nomad, but without the hood scoop and that thing at the back.
    Sorry China, we'll buy your disposable electronics and lead coated toys, but when we Americans want a cheap car with horrible quality, we get a Chrysler.
    Hidden Content

Thanks
    O you can stick it. That things a fin and it would not be a nomad with out it. And thats a scoop for the super charger. Do you know what a super charger is? NO!!! thats right you use naaaaas cause you drive a 4 banger and its only got 100 horse power.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

4.6 Liter Northstar V8 gerardo_zg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Fordf-100@Aug 6 2004, 11:05 PM
    O you can stick it. That things a fin and it would not be a nomad with out it. And thats a scoop for the super charger. Do you know what a super charger is? NO!!! thats right you use naaaaas cause you drive a 4 banger and its only got 100 horse power.
    What's your problem? I wasn't even attacking you, and yes I know what a supercharger is, but for the record, the Nomad doesn't use a supercharger, it use a turbocharger.

Keep being aggressive and soon you&#39;ll be banned from here. I&#39;ll tell you something, if you make a photoshop, expect criticism. But wait a minute&#33; a shop it&#39;s only excellent when YOU made it... I&#39;m so sorry... <_< *******
    Sorry China, we'll buy your disposable electronics and lead coated toys, but when we Americans want a cheap car with horrible quality, we get a Chrysler.
    Hidden Content

Firebird Concept (the turbine one) Premium Member BigAls87Z28's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Fordf-100@Aug 7 2004, 06:05 AM
    O you can stick it. That things a fin and it would not be a nomad with out it. And thats a scoop for the super charger. Do you know what a super charger is? NO&#33;&#33;&#33; thats right you use naaaaas cause you drive a 4 banger and its only got 100 horse power.
    Your posts here have been nothing but insults. Keep it up, and you can find yourself a new website. Watch your language and keep your attitude in check. You have been warned.
    Alexander Villani
    GMInsideNews Writer/Editor

Have some news?
    Email Me: Hidden Content
    Follow me on twitter: @AlexVGMI

Firebird Concept (the turbine one) Premium Member Rex Raider's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don&#39;t like your Nomad at all. It&#39;s way too long. I tmight as well be a 4 door. Your preportions aren&#39;t nice. The die exhaust is fake looking, and all the mods you made are very visible. Hardly seemless.

The Nomad was much closer to the original idea of the nomad before you messed with it.

2.8 Liter Turbocharged V6 amark329's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why ruin a good concept? :huh: I loved I mean loved thee concept so when someone changes it it&#39;s gonna be hard to impress me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 Times in 910 Posts
    That wheelbase is way too long. The wheelbase was already 107 inches. That stretch would make it like a Suburban or more...

The Nomad is a concept that I personally think needs no improvement. A little refinement, maybe, but nothing like what you did.

Oh yeah, welcome to GMI, I hope we can all get along...
    Join the Code 130R Facebook Group! Hidden Content

"Trying to be the world's fastest trombonist is like trying to be the world's tallest midget."
    Alan Raph, NYC Bass Trombonist

Thanks
    no way man that one looks like a nomad station wagon
    the concept was waayy to short it looked like a 2 seater with a short wagon on the back

Thanks
    I don&#39;t like it at all, it&#39;s way to long. I thought the Nomad concept was perfect the way it was.

Thanks
    really? it looks pretty close to the right size to me :drevil:

2.8 Liter Turbocharged V6 amark329's Avatar
    Thanks
    Originally posted by 327@Aug 8 2004, 01:11 PM
    really? it looks pretty close to the right size to me :drevil:
    That is hardly the same length. Is it not obvious?

Thanks
    acually they are about the same
    that concept is just a bit longer it looks longer than it is because of those side pillars

16. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information