Last edited by Peugeot_206; 11-16-2006 at 10:58 PM.
1) Peugeot - great sketch - you have grown a LOT since you started.
2) compact unibody Hummer is a EWWW in my book ... just look at the Jeep Compass and you can tell it is a bad idea .. RWD is a nice idea, but that would never happen.
kaizen... well, this one is
re: EV styling"...like a bunch of 1960's Citroen designers would do given LSD and a room full of Pokemon....in a good sort of way"Hidden Content best fanboy def Ever" 4: Oh. My. God!!! My favorite shade of white!!!!! "
(maybe I'm Obsessing, or does this STILL look Messy?)
I'll probably do this over, using this as the underlay.
1. in the world of pickups, quad cab means 4 doors. what you made is an extended cab.
2. its not a pickup, its way too close to size of h3 and looks/function of an fj cruiser.
3. bigger off road suspension
regardless, and i know everyone always says this, but its a very nice drawing, you finally make round wheels!
You are getting WAY better. Each design you make improves. But I HATE your rear doors on almost all your designs.
Exactly what I was going to say. You've gotten better, and your designs look less like each other compared to before. Unibody Hummer? No thanks. But make it a proper small true off-road vehicle and you have a great idea here.Originally Posted by igor
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)