MAY Unofficial design competition. Theme: forbidden theme MUSCLE

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MAY Unofficial design competition. Theme: forbidden theme MUSCLE

Thanks

MAY Unofficial design competition. Theme: forbidden theme MUSCLE

V V V V V V V V V V V NEED COMMENTS V V V V V V V V V

There might be some rants following this one (assuming anyone actually opens this thread).

MAY Unofficial
    MUSCLE CARS

This may include, bringing back Pontiac, this could mean not just as a brand, but as a niche run of cars or the use of Pontiac like a tunning house.

Make the Prius parked next to you at the shops shake in its boots.

Doesn't have to be a RWD V8, can be eco...if your imagination can make those work together. Front wheel drive is not encouraged... but then again, is it ever (I can slag off at FWDs I'm building one)?

GOOD LUCK.

Feel free to PM me theme ideas for next month.
    Last edited by Joe88; 06-01-2011 at 09:26 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: MAY Unofficial design competition. Theme: forbidden theme MUSCLE

Interesting...

What is the exact deadline (I'm assuming the end of the month sometime)? I want to see if I can get a drawing done for this contest because I have a busy schedule. Thanks.
    My Facebook Art Page: Hidden Content
    My FineArtAmerica Page: Hidden Content
    My DeviantArt Page: Hidden Content
    My Instagram Page: Hidden Content

Thanks

Yeah mate, end of May, I'm in Australia, so usually let it go another day or two over the month to let everyone wanting to enter get something in. Post something up any time, it's just the voting thread that you'd want to get it in before, and even then I'd be happy to add it in after, but at the end of the month is good if you want as many views/votes as you can get. I'm going to struggle this month as I have a real car to finish (engine conversion) and exams coming up, and I dont want to be at uni forever.

I reckon you're style is going to suit this comp so well, so do try and get something in I really want to see what you come up with.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC MalibuMaxxSS06's Avatar
    Thanks

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "This car is deadly and amusing at the same time, like a shark with a funny hat" Jeremy Clarkson Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks

Ok seems the contest idea has died, I'll let this one roll over for a couple of weeks, and then give it one more shot at an unofficial. I'm studying for exams (law is no science in terms of study....but I have soooooooooooo much reading to do) so have neglected it, guess it's ending just like the last two attempts to keep these contests going which is a shame considering how massive and quality they were when I joined up to GMI and had no idea how to use photoshop myself (still rusty mind you). I'll post the next one in the official thread so people don't have to log in to see it and see if that boosts interest.. I thought the muscle topic was the missing excitment in these but that was a mistake. Nexts topic should be more imaginative and market relevant (that's not a clue I have NFI what it will be yet) and if it's less than say five entries I may aswell wrap it up at that.

PLEASE go nuts and post comments in this thread so that if there is an opportunity to overhaul these comps to get more interest in them then those steps can be taken, I'm just some noob that hit the start new thread button so are no way above taking on suggestions. If you reckon my themes have been crap I really don't mind you saying so. An Australian trying to run with the American market? Wrong place in the forum?............
    Last edited by Joe88; 06-01-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks

Been too busy myself to enter a drawing. I have been working on a design, but the month went by too quick!

I also remember when the contests were really big and exciting. I wonder what happened...

I honestly thought that this theme was the most exciting yet, and I still want to work on my designs. If I can't get it done before the contest is over, I'll still post it up in the talents section.

It seems the whole readers talents section is quiet these days...maybe during the summer time, when all the students are on vacation it'll get more active, haha.
    My Facebook Art Page: Hidden Content
    My FineArtAmerica Page: Hidden Content
    My DeviantArt Page: Hidden Content
    My Instagram Page: Hidden Content

Thanks

Yup, I'm not sure what US uni is like, but exams are coming up really soon here so probably something similar going on with NA. Might be good to have bored students in summer having a crack at the comp (it's winter here brrrrrrr....but still rocking the t-shirt and shorts, that's why I can't move away from this place ), so how about we extend the muscle theme the whole month and I'll start pushing it a bit more in a few other spots on the forum, which worked for one of the comps.

I don't just want to let these fade out, it'll be dead or alive.

10. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information