Here's a thread for all those who are new to posting your own designs!
This is how I do it. If it differs for Mac users, can someone please provide advice.
Just follow the little red numbers:
1. Click start a new thread
2. In the title field, stick the name of your design
3. Have your file host (photobucket, image shack etc.) open in another tab and click on "direct link" for the pic that you want to post. Just in case the link is not copied automatically, hit Ctrl C.
4. Click on the yellow box as indicated.
5. This window will pop up with "http://" already highlighted. Hit Ctrl V then hit enter.
6. Press the "Submit Thread" button at the bottom of the page.
If you already have a lot of pics to post, repeat steps 3 to 5.
Remember that if you think of something extra to add to your post, you can hit the "edit" button at the bottom of your post. Posting a few words, then post 3 or 4 more words in another post is called post whoring (unlike my previous 7,734 incredibly insightful posts).
Don't worry about needing to ask for help. Every one has to start somewhere.